Sign in to follow this  
rustyoldjunk

found another GT14

rustyoldjunk

thru one of the ads i run localy,i just got an email from someone who has a GT14 they said runs and they used to plow their drive way with but they are moving and want $200 for it with deck and snow plow.they said it needs a silenoid and battery,i have to go look at this one! :banghead:

Sparky

Well dont waste any time!! Grab some cash and get going. Good deals dont come around often :banghead: .

Mike............

traktorkidd7/30/93

Chop Chop Go get em' :banghead:

linen beige

thru one of the ads i run localy,i just got an email from someone who has a GT14 they said runs and they used to plow their drive way with but they are moving and want $200 for it with deck and snow plow.they said it needs a silenoid and battery,i have to go look at this one! :banghead:

Runs, deck, AND snowplow, for $200! :horseplay:

And you don't already have it home? GO, GO, GO!

rustyoldjunk

im anxiously waiting for him to email me back today with his phone number or to call me.if its complete and running i will have it home in the next day or two if possible or even today.......

saguaro

Man I'd be unable to sleep till it was in the truck :banghead:

charger10us

DON'T wait for the phone call!!!! GO SET IN HIS DRIVEWAY & WAIT FOR HIM TO GET HOME!!!! :horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay: :banana: :banana:

bluetuna08

one time when we were out for a sunday ride I thought I saw a GT14. My wife said she has never seen a 3/4 ton truck stop so fast in all her life! she said I jumped out of the truck drooling! turns out it was a c-140 with blower and deck with a sleeve hitch...but at 50 mph it looked like a GT14.

I didnt get it because the lady wanted $800 for it including the extremely bad paint job.

good luck and I hope you wrangle this horse! :horseplay:

Brrly1

Well, whats up are you back home yet with tractor in the truck! Huh? Well where are you? Times a wasting away!! Just curious? Burly :banghead:

:horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay:

KyBlue

Yeah... Inquiring minds wanna know!!