Sign in to follow this  
CHARGER9AUTO

Christmas Presants

CHARGER9AUTO

I asked for some Sears Jack Stands and HuskyPRO Nut Drivers , HuskyPRO Infiniflex Rachet Wrench for Christmas . Ben

Rollerman

Santa brought me 2 front tires for one of the Ponds...

My father in law got me an inch pounds torque wrench & 4 jackstands.....does this mean I should give the other 4 back I borrowed :D

T-Mo

I got a tool set and a Craftsman tool cabinet. And a couple of nice JD stuff. Unfortunately no red stuff.

CHARGER9AUTO

My father in law got me an inch pounds torque wrench & 4 jackstands.....does this mean I should give the other 4 back I borrowed :D

Steve, Yeah. Ben

CHARGER9AUTO

I asked for some new front tires for my 953 tire size 4.80-8 from my brother for Christmas . Ben

CasualObserver

Santa did some real searching this year and brought me a nice battery box toolbox insert!! :D:(:(:( :P

Rollerman

Jay I'd say Santa really wanted to do you right then...I hae one in my 633 & they are somewhat hard to find. :D

Terry isn't the tool cabinet red? :P

T-Mo

No, not red. I wasn't really thinking Wheel Horse or anything when I bought it. I was noticing that this black one was on sale. So, we bought it. I guess I could paint it. :D

Rollerman

Black is a good neutral color for you I think....if it was red the Deere's may get jealous in your garage and do things out of spite.