Sign in to follow this  
jake22si

Info on C-100 1975

jake22si

Hello. I am new to the site and tractors for that matter. I just picked up a 1975 C-100 and was looking for some info on it and the reliability of the machine. It is not running at this time, but it should be in a few days or so. How strong is this transmission and rear end? I have tried to search for this info but came up empty handed. Thanks for the help

T-Mo

:USA: The C-100 was made one year, 1975. It has the unidrive 8 speed transmission that's pretty tough. It's a true garden tractor and you can find various implements and attachments that will work on the tractor.

As for reliability, it doesn't get any better than a C-series. It has the cast iron 10 hp Kohler K-series engine and the cast iron gear drive transmission. The frame is heavy angle iron. It's one reliable and tough machine. :banghead:

Stigian

:omg:

I think Terry has summed up what a Wheel Horse is all about :banghead::USA:

These Wheel Horses are very tough tractors that will cope with just about all the use/abuse you can throw at it

jake22si

Thanks for the info. I guess thats the reason I couldn't find much about it, only made 1 year. Can't wait to get started on it.

bluetuna08

:banghead: you have walked into an awesome forum for knowledge and good times :USA:

the rearend in your tractor is just about bombproof and with proper care will last another 40 years or so...

congratulations and welcome.

oldandred

Hi and :banghead: go to toro site and put in this number for you C100 1-0390 or 1-0391 I can tell you there great tractors i have one with a one arm fel on it.heres the web site

https://lookup3.toro.com/request/request.cfm