Sign in to follow this  
Nick

John Deere 450-BC Dozer

Nick

My brothers bought this one. So far all I had to do is haul it home but when the works starts I'm sure they will have me helping them. Might not be anything to the semi driving members but at around 26,000 pounds (truck,trailer & crawler) it was right up there with the most weight Ive run down the road. :USA:

JD 450-B turbo diesel with 6 way blade. Might be fun when its ready to work. :banghead:

railties002.jpg

railties003.jpg

Forgot this picture. They used a couple backhoe loaders to load a parts crawler for the JD.

785bfea99467.jpg

KyBlue

Nice!! Thats just at the CDL level ... much more weight...and youll need those special tags and eh Liscence!! haha

Cool Pics, gonna put up video of it workin too Im sure (like the others in your youtube videos)

Nick

Little update on the dozer. After waiting for a part that UPS lost and had to be replaced they have the dozer going back together. Didnt get much work out of me but I did help put the tracks on the other day.

Scott, You know I'll have video when its working. :D

Camera phone picture of the 450-B. That blade design is growing on me. It must lift over 3' in the air and is 6 way power angle. Im thinking that might work on a Horse.. :hide:

tracks.jpg

Nick

They didnt get to much work out of me but the crawler was ready for its first test run today. I didnt even try it out just took pictures as usual. :hide:

Youtube video link-

450test021.jpg

canam1991

Thats pretty B.A.

Rollerman

Cool vid Nick....makes me miss doing dirt work in the off season.

Nick

Now I just need them to keep it until I can give it a run. Maybe we could have a blizzard and I'll be out testing it by plowing the streets. :hide:

KyBlue

Looks like ya did :hide: on the tracks. He was pushin pretty hard there at the last, and they didnt pop off! Got a bud at work, has a old POS Dozer...tracks so sloppy...