alswagg

D 180 Front loader and back hoe

alswagg

I just purchased a D 180 with a front end loader and a back hoe,  Both work fine says the seller.  My son went 750 miles to pick it up for me.  He is still on the road back.  We already have  a D 18 auto which has worked great until last weekend when the coupler splines stripped.  I can fix that to never happen again.  Are there any items I should be aware of and double check on the front end loader and back hoe.  I will obviously change all fluids and tune up as needed.   Thanks  Al

whfan74

Definitely check the steering as they tend to get sloppy with all of that weight on the front end.

Welcome to RedSquare....glad to have you here and I was just up your spending time on Syracuse Lake today!

alswagg

Scott it is nice the hear your comments.  If you have a boat, we are a service faciltity for Wawasee and Syracuse lakes.  We specialize in restorations and Mercruiser Bravo I II and III units.  Our business is called   Allan's Mobile Marine.  

I will try to post some photos of the tractors.  My Grandfather used to work for Wheel Horse at the South Bend plant.  This was in the Very Early 70's

whfan74

Very nice! I am sure we will run in to you at some point. Would love to check out your collection some time.

My in-laws live on Syracuse and have an older Ski Ray that we play around on. Great area to spend time with family.

I look forward to seeing your pics!