Sign in to follow this  
BairleaFarm

Do you drive a diesel in VA?

BairleaFarm

Do you live in or Near Virgina and Drive a diesel? If so come over and Join my site VA Diesel truck Roundup. There are no members yet as I have Just started it. I will be moving to VA this year sometime and couldnt find any diesel truck clubs. We have one in KY www.kydtr.com and it works well. We usually have month meetings and stuff. I know its another forum to join but I think it could be fun as soon as we build a member base.

http://vadtr.9.forumer.com/index.php?

As soon as finances allow ill through a real web address up. Any questions shoot me a PM and we will go from there.

Thanks

David

KyBlue

How come yer movin ???

BairleaFarm

I can make more money there, my wifes family is there, and the school systems are better.

KyBlue

I hear ya on the better schools - work not working out??

hodge

Where in VA are you moving?

BairleaFarm

The Richmond Area :horseplay:

jerrell

:banghead: David hope the move goes well, there is a good WH parts person up there somewhere, i just bought a bunch of parts from him on Epay, the shipping was more than the parts.ha ha .and the schools are a very good reason to move... i am a firm believer in education, i am the only one out of my family (14) that has a good education , i have a masters in social work program admin. if the children growing up today do not get a good education they will not have a future in todays markets. hope everthing works out well for you.. jerry Oh Yeah, got a 91 dually , diesel, with a 6.5 , chevy long bed, five speed and it's a work horse onthe farm, BUT hardly get to drive it now because of 4.29.99 fuel, sucks dosn't it

oldandred

David Im in chesterfield just out side of Richmond on the south side.

give me a email when you get down here I can help you out maybe and of course I have a back yard full of horses wheel horses thats is. :banghead:

BairleaFarm

will do oldandred. Bill is up that way to isnt he?