Theroundhousernr

29th Annual Antique Engine, Tractor and Toy Club , Bowers PA

Theroundhousernr

29th Annual Antique Engine, Tractor and Toy Club at 233 Bowers Rd., Wm Delong Memorial Park, Bowers, Pa. 19511 Midway between Reading and Allentown Pa. Dont blink or you will miss it....

June 13th - 15th 2014

This years feature tractor is Wheel Horse. I am trying to spread the word to see how many Horses we can get to show up. Friday is setup day, and cruise night till around 8:00 PM. Sunday is the Garden Tractor pulls. The pulling sled is made and designed by our local wheel horse / toro dealer. ( Kunkels Saw and Mower Shop)

Good food and entertainment. Lots of hit and miss engines, tractors and tools. Flea market area in the park.

I plan on bringing down my GT14 and my John Deere A. The GT14 is still in her work close but thats ok. I have not found the time for the restore that it needs. I use it to much...lol.

So dust off the tractors and bring them out. Look forward to seeing some of you.

Here is a Youtube Videio I found made by someone else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfrZNe1LXHc

Thanks Kyle

Edited by Theroundhousernr
  • Like 1

tunahead72

Thanks for the information Kyle!  I may be able to make it one of those days, but I won't be bringing any Horses -- same problem, I use mine too much.

Commando312

May show up with a couple tractors. Do I need to contact anyone about registering or just show up?

Theroundhousernr

Just show up then you can sign in at the tent. Hope to see you guys there.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Commando312

I'll be there on Saturday. Calling for t-storms Friday.