Hammerhead

Sugar Creek Tractor Show

Hammerhead

The Sugar Creek Tractor Show was a good time for everyone! It rained for a couple of hours and a few people packed up and left. It cleared up later in the afternoon and most of us stayed around until the end. I unveiled my custom one of a kind 1962 Army Wheel Horse at this show. My buddy had his custom one of a kind double engine Wheel Horse there too. We wrenched on my War Horse for a week straight to get it finished up for this show. It was a lot of hard work assembling all the restored, custom and new parts. It was received very well by most everybody who checked it out. Quite a few Army and war veterans were impressed by the machine. My Redsquare buddies were there too and seemed to like the resto job and custom parts, thanks for your support Tim SpeedyLeedy, Mike 55rj35jr and Derek Octfst and others! As soon as I backed the tractor out of my van, a few people swarmed over to it to take pics and check it out! I had to back away and I shed a few tears, I wasn't prepared for that! All the hard work had paid off right away. I started it up for the first time after the crowd backed off. It ran good and my buddy Packrat(not the packrat on this site) fine tuned the carb. It ran awesome right out of the box! We had one problem with it, the new voltage regulator wasn't working properly. I drove it over to the tractor area and parked it for the day. We will have to replace the regulator later. So here it is guys, let me know what you think. There is alot of rare and custom made parts on this hawg so click on the pics and go over it good. Check out the Serial Number, the very first 702 ever made! Thanks for looking....Hammerhead

017_zps53c7799a.jpg011_zps5149bb24.jpg003_zps1cf53108.jpg008_zps6aaaa82b.jpg009_zps9b0f362e.jpg020_zps69dbd2ab.jpg

• Like 9

Racinbob

To say that's impressive is an understatement. I love the little extras like the 'fuse ignitor' and the grenade plus the hi/lo tranny. Great job!!

Martin

Really like the tractor, nice job and lots of neat touches.....

speedyleedy

Yes It was a great time @ the Sugarcreek show it is a jewel in the ruff ! Great seeing & hanging out with you (aka hammerhead & packrat like always & what sweet tractors you  brought they were really awesome you guys really know how to do them ! :bow-blue:

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Hammerhead. I salute you sir. What a master full job. Also tell your buddy with the twin WOW!!!!. The 2 of you paired up together. Show stoppers. Thanks a million for sharing the story and the pictures.

Glenn

Jake Kuhn

Very cool tractor Keith! Nice Work!  :flags-usa:

neil

That military tractor is awesome,

groundhog47

H...h, :woohoo:  that is one really neat customization. Where in Vietnam did they use that model?, Very early in the covert involvement, I'd guess. :greetings-clappingorange:

Am planning on the 8 speed for my 66, does the Hi-Lo present much of a problem fishing up into channel between seat and under clutch cross shaft, just awesome! 

Would like a better view of friends Double powered machine, looks great also!

Wishin4a416

Two awesome tractors!!!

octfst

The show was great as always. It

was great seeing you (Hammerhead) & packrat

55rj35jr

Can't say enough about the show,super turn out great selection of tractors,well done!! And Hammerhead & Packrats tractors were for sure a highlight super tractors,great time with fellow collectors....

AMC RULES

I love, love, love...   :bow-blue:

everything about your olive drab  :wh: Keith.  

Wondering if that dash panel...is one of Terry's creations?   :icecream: 

squonk

I usually don't like green Horses but that Army tractor is "The Bomb"!