Sign in to follow this  
Jman6

Pics of my new Machine

Jman6

Hi all, been a proud owner for two days! LOL

I have some pics, but I can't find instructions on how to load them.

Hoping that this works. :banghead:

IMG00068.jpg

IMG00067.jpg

IMG00065.jpg

All this for 295$.

The engine is not running, the guy that I bought it from thinks that it was the fuel pump, well I tore into it last night and see that the fuel pump was half off, and missing a bolt. Hardware store here I come! Cleaned it a little last night too, was sitting in a field for a year or so.

I am gonna work more on it this weekend or next weekend depending on how the dang kids keep me busy. Will try and get more pics and share them with ya as the project progresses.

Jman

T-Mo

Looks like you got the posting of pictures down pretty good. Nice pictures. You did good on the price and the attachments you got, as well as a nice tractor. You can't beat the 300 series for it's versatility and performance at such a value. :banghead:

Jman6

Thanks Terry...The pics are low res as my camera phone kind of sucks...if I get my camera out I will try and take pics with that. Sure they will turn out way better. I plan on completely tackling the engine with degreaser and getting it spotless, right now there seems to be a coasting of gunk on the entire engine, just hoping that the gunk is not what is holding the machine together! lol

Jman

Mike

That is a good deal :banghead: Keep us posted

Mike

T-Mo

Actually, I'm shocked. Those are pretty good pictures for a camera phone. Most I've seen are very blurry, but those are relatively sharp. At the risk of going off topic here, what phone do you have? I may be in a marker for a new cell phone so that's why I'm interested.

pond195520032003

$295.00 :USA: nice tractor and attachments :banghead:

kpinnc

Very nice score on the tractor and attachments Jman! :banghead:

Kevin

Jman6

Thanks for all the replies....makes me feel better about the purchase lol

Off topic, the phone I have is the blackberry pearl by verizon, it is not bad. You just have to get used to it. The camera in it has normal, 3X and 5X zoom. Which is actually not bad. It automatically tries to clean the pics up with a built in photoshop program. For the camera and video it is not bad, other than being a little fuzzy, but I am very picky. To some it is the best camera they have, for me my 10mp nikon is better.

Hope that helps.

Jman

DMESS

Quite a bargain based on the included attachments alone. :banghead: