cleat

Tiller measurement

cleat

This may seem like a silly question but I have a tiller for an early Wheel Horse that I am attempting to mount on my 520.

This early tiller has no idler pulley and a different looking mount and mule attachment.

What I need is a measurement from the center of the big pulley on the tiller to the center of the mount that goes on the tractor.

Also a measurement from the center of the big pulley to the center of the idler and from the center of the idler to the top of the frame would help me.

Thank you for your help.

If anyone needs a tiller for a 60's era tractor and wants to trade for one that will fit my 520 that would even be better.

Cleat

Rideking

The early tillers such as the rt-366 had a short input shaft (large pulley was nearly flush to the case.) Newer style tillers had a longer input shaft and a 1" +- gap from the pulley to the case. You can convert a older tiller by swapping the input shaft and hitch - I that's how I'm able to run an rt-366 on a 300 series.

cleat

OK, I can still modify mine to work with the proper measurements or do as Rideking says and upgrade it properly. I would rather do it properly if I could come across the parts to do it.

Thanks for the info about the pulley.

Cleat