suzuki230rida

wheel horse gt-1800

suzuki230rida

Hey guy, this past summerI picked up a wheelhorse gt1800 with no attachments. It was a barn find With a siezed motor. Got it running well last fall and plowed with it all winter. Do youns have any clue how much its worth if I were to sell it??

Desko

Depending on condition with no attachments I'd say $200-$300

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

suzuki, my mind reading capabilities are off today.

Pictures would go a long way to figureing dollar amounts.   :happy-jumpeveryone:                          

Glenn

suzuki230rida

I'll definitely post some when I'm home! Paint is awful but all the body parts have no dents or scratches and the hydrolic lift still works great! :p

bmsgaffer

If you sell to someone who knows their stuff and can assure mechanical reliability, $300-450. Unfortunately to the general public appearance is everything, so if the paint is awful, probably much less. :eusa-think:

Welcome to RedSquare. We will tell you what to expect; however our ultimate goal will be to try to convince you to learn some body work, fix it up, fall in love with it and keep it (or sell it to someone here who will!). :handgestures-thumbupright:

Edited by bmsgaffer

suzuki230rida

It is awful that the appearance factor is what most are worried about :( but I've already got 3 other horses in the shed! This one is just an extra toy :p

bmsgaffer

It is awful, but its true. That's why even wheel horse fanatics have a love/hate relationships with the black hoods. It was a very different style so some people hate them. If I was closer I would make an offer, I am looking for a twin. (Though I will probably look into putting one in a black hood)

What others are in your stable?

suzuki230rida

It is awful that the appearance factor is what most are worried about :( but I've already got 3 other horses in the shed! This one is just an extra toy :P

It is awful that the appearance factor is what most are worried about :( but I've already got 3 other horses in the shed! This one is just an extra toy :p

AMC RULES

Definitely would like to see it. 

:WRS:

varosd

except for the Briggs motor, it's like a 400 series with the Eaton 1100 tranny with hydro lift.  my rusty 18hp workhorse is starting to grow on me.  I was looking to just take off the deck and the wide rims and flip it but I'm just gonna keep it outside. ^_^

suzuki230rida

Sorry guys work has me busy for a little bit this week. Will get some pics up as soon as I can. Possibly Wednesday

kerseydave

Hi,

I just got a Workhorse GT-1600. It's really, really rough. Where do I get parts for it? Especially a repair manual. 

Awesome seeing the tractors on the forum. Beautiful work guys.

Thanks

kerseydave

Ed Kennell

:WRS:  Dave.   You will get a better response if you start a new  topic under TRACTORS and  remember :wwp:

You can go to the MANUALS section and do a search for your tractor.   You can list the parts needed under the Wanted section. Members here may have the parts you need.

Edited by ekennell