Nathanielperz

New Wheel Horse (mostly) Youtube Channel

Stigian

Hi Nate, I use Sony Vegas Pro 11 for all my video editing, not a bad bit of kit, you can do so much more with it than Windows Movie maker which I used to do all my editing on :)

meadowfield

Nice work, liked and subscribed! Have you had a look at my channel?

Btw under copyright you should have permission to use anyone's material if they haven't released it as free. They don't allow small technicalities to let you get off! :)

I now make my own music on 90% of my videos....

Mark

Edited by meadowfield

Nathanielperz

I will just leave the music alone I think most of the people watching (for the record I think they are all on redsquare) much rather here the tractor's voice than the singer's! :ychain:

Thank you for subscribing everyone that has so far and I will have to check out your channel Mark.

Stigian, Sony Vegas costs money right I just want something free and easy to use!

Thanks Nate

Ps I cant belive that one of my topics is HOT that's amazing thanks you all lets keep this form alive!

Nathanielperz

Nice work, liked and subscribed! Have you had a look at my channel?

Btw under copyright you should have permission to use anyone's material if they haven't released it as free. They don't allow small technicalities to let you get off! :)

I now make my own music on 90% of my videos....

Mark

I don't seem to have you as a subscriber your not listed... whats your channel name?

Nate

meadowfield

Gotta agree with Ian on Sony Vegas, it's the mutts compared with movie maker.... Plus movie make won't do files from my canon dslr.

Nathanielperz

editing the video that I took when we torn down an old "shed" at my grandfathers this weekend.

Stigian

Gotta agree with Ian on Sony Vegas, it's the mutts compared with movie maker.... Plus movie make won't do files from my canon dslr.

I agree Mark Sony Vegas does handle top end HD very well... I just went to look at Windows Movie maker to see if it can cope with HD and found it's not installed as standard with Windows 7....  Or maybe it was and I just didn't install that option :)

It sounds like you have a fun weekends videoing ahead Nate :D

Nathanielperz

I already recorded it more like a excruciating couple days of editing. :banghead:

Nate

Stigian

Hehe :) Yes editing can be painful at times.. The more complicated the more it drives you nuts :D

I find that once my vids are or YT I don't tend to watch them much having seen all the footage so many times during editing already!

Nathanielperz

Yeah that intro I have keeps getting lost so I have to keep taking one of my old videos and cutting it out of that to get it again.

Nate

Nathanielperz

Hey guys I just uploaded a new video to my channel go check it out and let me know what you think of it.

Nate

Nathanielperz

New video up on youtube guys! Its of the new stack I just put on...

Nate

Nathanielperz

Got another video up guys and girls I pulled down another shed but with my 1276 this time!

Hey If you guys got any recommendations that you want me to do for some videos let me know! All are welcome!

-Nate

Nathanielperz

I got another video up everyone Its a quite a bit longer than usual and I decided to talk... let me know what you think of that...

I also made a trailer for my channel let me know what you think of that as well.

Thanks, Nate