trowel

New here with i believe is vator for early wheelhorse.

trowel

How it going, new here, some of you guys may already know me from the other GT fourm.

The reason i joined this fourm is to kill two birds with one stone. Have had this vator for over 12 years in the corner of the barn collecting dust, figured i would save it to be mod'ed for a tractor but never brought myself to do it and it was forgotten untill i rearanged a few things early this winter and ''found'' it. A friend of mines thought it a very early Brinly, stumbled across a posting from this fourm regarding a vator, AC-6.

Link : http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=lChGQvf8DacpMM&tbnid=LXMSVrvTVtrTLM:&ved=0CAQQjhw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wheelhorseforum.com%2Ftopic%2F35394-id-cultivator%2F&ei=j8gpU76hI8vwoASIioGQDw&bvm=bv.62922401,d.cGU&psig=AFQjCNEsvNHNxPqGSQC8uMvsnMV8TPWsVQ&ust=1395333636553966

The hitch is welded differently from the AC-6 but if this vator is truly for a WH being slot hitch i would like to add to a collector's collection, it has taken up space for too long so i have to do something with it.

The other bird is : :eek:  will be repowering a friends 1955 Ride-A-Way JR35 with a Kohler K-90, have the original Clinton B-1200 engine tucked away, have never worked on so early a WH so i would like to be able to ask you guys for advices and help when the time comes.

I mainly collect walk behinds, Simplicity tractors, power equipment and engines but in the end appreciate all things having an engine and used in the garden or lawn.

Jesse

post-12705-0-08429200-1395248427_thumb.j

post-12705-0-17253900-1395248432_thumb.j

gwest_ca

Were you looking at this manual?

There are 2 manuals in that file. An old one and a newer one.

Looks like the drawbar is upside down from the parts list.

Garry

• Like 1

groundhog47

:text-welcomewave: to :rs: Garry always steers you correctly,  Got one last week, similar, but some PO had welded a 3pt lookin' piece to it. Like the angle adjust knob on yours; have to unbolt on mine. Where got mine fellow has a what appears original walk behind WH with B&S engine, PTO and tiller. Course I know it's a long way from you, hate to see it go to scrap, but I don't have room for it.

Hope ya find a good new home for cultivator! :handgestures-fingerscrossed:    

Edited by groundhog47
  • Like 1

trowel

Thanks guys, the hitch has me perplexed, i figured it for Pond walkers but the adjust knob does not seem right.

The manual seems to show the twisted hitch instead of my welded on hitch, i wonder if it was mod'ed later in life.

Don't worry, don't scrap things like this, hold on to it untill someone is found or mod it for my tractors, i just would hate to mod it and find out lator it was for a early tractor that someone needed.

trowel

Alright then, point made.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Amanda

Welcome to Red Square!!!!

• Like 1

can whlvr

:WRS:

• Like 1