Sign in to follow this  
Docwheelhorse

1054 and Commando 8 Represent for all of W.H.

Docwheelhorse

Hello All,

I hauled my 1054 and one of my Commando 8's up to the Eastern States Exposition in Springfield Mass. (The BIG E.) :USA: I parked them among J.D.'s Cubs, Masseys and the such all the way from Garden tractors to the big farm rigs. 3/4's of the tractors where being pushed and I saw one guy actually LAY OUT CARDBOARD as he GENTLY PUSHED his J.D. Garden Tractor with ARMOR ALLED TIRES and SEAT. <_< :banghead: Not me... my tractors where started and driven to there rightful parking spot. Firgures a JD would need to get PUSHED..... Maybe next year a couple of you local to MA. guys could join up with me and we could put 10 or 12 Wheel Horses there. You get 5 free entrance passes and two days worth of executive on site parking too. If you go to the Big. E. and see Wheel Horses next to the AG. Building you'll know who's they are.....

Tony :horseplay:

Sparky

So guys if ya read between the lines this is what I get out of this post.

Bring an Indak key to the Big-E and go home with a new Wheel Horse :banghead: .

You dont even have to try an bang the bell with the big sledge hammer or pop a ballon with a dart :USA: .

A winner everytime....well at least twice, then the tractors run out!

Mike.........

CHARGER9AUTO

Tony, My Uncle works at the BIG E he mows the field and sets up for different shows at Christmas time he Gives me T-Shirts from vendors who throws them out I wear them . Ben

Duff

..... Maybe next year a couple of you local to MA. guys could join up with me and we could put 10 or 12 Wheel Horses there.

Great idea, Tony...I'm only a smidge over an hour from the Big E myself. Maybe we could put together a strike force of New England WH owners to represent the breed! :horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay:

Duff :banghead:

traktorkidd7/30/93

:banghead: (well at least I do) :USA:

Of the 1054 and Commando

BPjunk

I saw one guy actually LAY OUT CARDBOARD as he GENTLY PUSHED his J.D. Garden Tractor with ARMOR ALLED TIRES and SEAT. <_<

Tony :horseplay:

Tony,

Now that's where ya' need a video camera and then post the video on the all the Wheel Horse sites! :USA:

Wheel Horses ... ya' bring 'em and run 'em! :banghead::omg: :horseplay:

Wild Bill in Richmond, Va.

Rideawaysenior

Tony,

Can you email the link to where I can get the info about showing some machines? I live about 15 minutes from the Big E and never really though about showing my tractors there. I have another friend who I know would be interested. As far as bring the INDAK key and win a few, LOL. My brother in law is a cop and gets lot of OT at the Big E. If we were to hide a few donuts here and there on our machines, it would probably take him all 17 days of the expo to find em all. Thus providing cheap and the best security you can get. :banghead:

CHARGER9AUTO

linen beige

So guys if ya read between the lines this is what I get out of this post.

Bring an Indak key to the Big-E and go home with a new Wheel Horse :banghead: .

You dont even have to try an bang the bell with the big sledge hammer or pop a ballon with a dart :USA: .

A winner everytime....well at least twice, then the tractors run out!

Mike.........

I don't know about the Commando, but the Indak won't work on the 1054. It takes the split key from Cole. Or a short jumper wire across the switch....