New wheel

Safety switches

New wheel

I got to electrical portion of restoration. Everything hooked up. I can jump across posts on solenoid to get starter to kick in. Switch won't do it. Worked when I took it apart. How do I start troubleshooting to determine source of problem? Thanks. This couldn't just be bad ground? minor an electrical guy

gwest_ca

What is the tractor model number? With that we can look at a wiring diagram I nope.

Garry

New wheel

Garry. I got it. One by one pulled connections and cleaned up all connections That was the problem. This forum pointed me in that direction. Thanks to all. I'd like to post some pictures of my 520H project. Don't know how to do it

Ed Kennell

:WRS:    New Wheel.  I live up the road from you ...Brownton Road.   My current project is also a 520H.  See my NEW ? FIND post under tractors.

Pictures... If you click on the "MORE REPLY OPTIONS" box you will get the attachments window.

varosd

and if you become a RS supporter....  lots more benefits :wh::D    I really love not having flood control  (whatever that is :rolleyes: )

Feature                                         General  Membership                              Supporter

Searching                                    20 second flood control                           NO flood control

PM’s                                              50 (no attachments)                       500 (attachments allowed)

Size of attachments                      8MB total inc. pictures                              Unlimited

1MB per post                            Unlimited (64M system limit)

Post editing                                      within 48 hours                                   within 30 days

And ability to change topic title

Manuals download                         10/day or 50/week                                   No limits

Photo Gallery                                  1 album 50 images                       2 albums 500 images each

ericj

new wheel, i live up the road a little further in red lion. i believe i saw your 520 on c/l. that was a good buy with all of the attachments. i had several friends looking at that one but as the saying goes you snooze you loose. 

i have numerous onan powered tractors it is hard to beat the power and torque, let alone the sound of them. soot me a pm and i will show you my collection if you are interested. good luck with your new wheel horse i'm sure more will follow. and welcome to red square

eric j   

New wheel

Eric, picked it up in Darlington,Md. The man said he had a lot if inquiries. He wouldn't cow down in price because of all the interest. I will find out when I start using it if it is worth it. Wouldn't care if I never had to put the blower,plow,weights or chains on it. Nice knowing I got them though. Guy sold it for his dad. Hash admitting but the blower on it for 5 years