Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

Thank you to all that buy parts from me

Kelly

I would like to Thank everyone that buys parts from me.

My wife has been driving the same van for near 13 years, I have kept it repaired over the years, but MI winters and road salt have taken it's toll on the body with many holes some very large, and the near 300,000 miles it has on it, we knew the end was near for it, so I began selling a few more parts this winter, putting out the "I have your part send me a PM" line in a bunch of post, well last week her van died on a morning it was -19 deg. so I took the money raised from selling parts and bought her a nice used van, it's even red.

All thanks to the great buyers here on RS and a few other tractor site, We both THANK YOU ALL for your patronage.

Here is pics, I drove all over the state looking at junk, and was about to give up I was tired of driving and looking at vans people said "It's in great shape" only to see junk, then this one came up, we drove 3 hours to see it after getting many pictures and talking to the owner on the phone, so glad it turned out to be as nice as she said, there are honest people out there.

post-85-0-65307900-1394413038_thumb.jpg

post-85-0-49960300-1394413158_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

can whlvr

its an important service you supply us,old machines need parts,plain and simple :thanks:

• Like 1

Sparky

Great story Kelly.....hope you hit 300K with this one as well!

:eusa-think: ...Do I see a trailer hitch on it..hmmmm.....a new horse hauler :scratchead:  ??

Mike..........

• Like 2

squonk

Great story Kelly.....hope you hit 300K with this one as well!

:eusa-think: ...Do I see a trailer hitch on it..hmmmm.....a new horse hauler :scratchead:  ??

Mike..........

Just take out the seats!

19richie66

Thanks for offering up the service.People like you keep us going.Congrats on the van.

Ken B

Awesome story Kelly and that is a pretty sexy lookin van. Your wife deserves it!

It looks to be the same color as my wife's Jeep Wrangler.

JC 1965

Great looking van Kelly.   :thumbs2:  You deserve the thanks for offering quality parts for our tractors at fair prices. I know that you are an honest person to deal with and that means everything. Hope you and the Mrs. enjoy the new van.

rexman72

wish my cars would hit 300K.nice van

leeave96

Nice van - not exactly Wheelhorse red, but close... ;)

groundhog47

Yup, thanks Kelly:handgestures-thumbup:  Sat the gas tank, cock valve and hose I got from you came in handy (had spared for project), JB cold weld held for two years and finally caput. Down time minimal. And yes great lookin van :smile: almost red (WH red).

Coadster32

Great story, and thanks for helping us out along the way. Win win. :handgestures-thumbupright:

hm12460

Nice looking van Kelly! I feel for ya, this isn't a good time to buy a late model/used cars and trucks. Price's are really high. I'd like to upgrade my truck, but sheeessh!, aint gonna happen. Thanks for the service you provide, and your very fair price's. Got any nice B-80's or C-81's sitting around??

6wheeler

Nice looking van. Like everyone said, Thanks for the service and knowledge you provide. And by the way? I think your 195 would look cool painted that color. Good Luck with the grocery getter. Pat

• Like 1