Dave607

1996 312-8

Dave607

Right here on this very website! Just go out to the main page and scroll down to the manuals section. You will be able to find it in there.

BOOM! manual downloaded!! Thanks again!

Wheel-N-It

You can't go wrong with a well taken care of 312-8. See the Wheel Horse in my avatar pic? That Wheel Horse is a 312-8 that I bought new in April 1991. I've owned it for almost 23 years and with about 535 hours on it the tractor runs just as good today as it did the day I brought it home.

I'm happy to hear you have a soft spot in your heart regarding helping your neighbor. Thats a sign of good character. Welcome to Red Square!

• Like 1

Dave607

You can't go wrong with a well taken care of 312-8. See the Wheel Horse in my avatar pic? That Wheel Horse is a 312-8 that I bought new in April 1991. I've owned it for almost 23 years and with about 535 hours on it the tractor runs just as good today as it did the day I brought it home.

I'm happy to hear you have a soft spot in your heart regarding helping your neighbor. Thats a sign of good character. Welcome to Red Square!

Thanks, I brought the 312-8 home today! It's been a sloppy mess weather wise here, so I've had no tinker time. But I'm sure I'm going to have a zillion questions for all you folks!

I'm going to get her cleaned up some and take some pics. Now that I have it all here, was it worth a $1000? To me it was. My first Wheel Horse!

can whlvr

remember that you both have to live with the price,so if you feel comfortable at 1000 then that's all that matters,in the end you have to live with your neighbors and to take advantage could jeperdize a good neighbor relationship,up where I live in Ontario,thats a good deal with all the goodies,newer model,not crazy amount of hours,the nice thing is so many tractors have parts for that model,somethings from the 70,s models will fit all the way to 2007,that means that it can be kept for along time and with a place like redsquare,ebay,craigslist,tractor shows,for parts and attachments,toro still has lots of nos parts still available too,enjoy your new tractor

• Like 2

Wheel-N-It

Was that particular 312-8 worth a Thousand Dollars???  Absolutely !

Navig8r

:WRS:

Good Find!!!!

And  :wwp:

Also.......

:banana-gotpics:

hm12460

The 312-8 is one of the best. You did good.

Forest Road

Sounds like a great deal! To help put things in perspective that little tractor was approx $4000 when new plus deck $1000-1500 and plow. They easily run 2000+ hours. Certainly wont cut as fast as a zero turn but she'll run dam near forever. Congratulations and good luck!

• Like 1