Sign in to follow this  
pond195520032003

anyone near Greenville Michigan?

pond195520032003

just wondering if anyone is near greenville, michigan? :banghead: i would like to get this sears lawn sweeper to add to my collection :omg: hope someone can :USA: here is the link http://centralmich.craigslist.org/grd/817974819.html let me know through a pm or email me at gmorgan@dragonbbs.com Greg in s.e. ohio

bk-scouter

Greg-

I live in Rockford, just 15 miles straight west of Greenville. You can email me.

-Brian

bking@paradigmAE.com

Kelly

I'm about a hour from there if you still need it? and I have a uncle that lives there, I'm sure he would pick it up for me.

pond195520032003

Yes, I still want it! here is what the guy said---my phone number is 616-225-8169 have your friend call to set up a time to pick it up! David Tharp

I havent sent the money yet, but either will send it to him or to who ever picks it up? thanks Greg

bk-scouter

I won't be able to help you this weekend, I'm involved in a campout with the cub and boy scouts from Friday till Sunday. :USA:

Let me know if it still needs to be picked after Sunday?? I'm only 15 minutes away.

Otherwise, Kelly can you help out Greg?? :banghead:

bk-scouter

Greg-

What's the status of your sweeper, did you get anyone to help you out yet? :banghead:

-BK

Kelly

I can't get ahold of my uncle, I think he's out west on vac. I'll keep trying unless someone else can get it. Sorry Kelly