bmsgaffer

NEW FEATURE: Mark Solved

bmsgaffer

(I am hoping to save the admins some work by posting this myself. :hide:  If an admin would like to sum this up better, feel free to delete)

Karl (nylyon) has enabled a new feature (in this section only) to mark the best solution to your problem. This is done on a trial basis to see how you like it and to see how feasible it will be here.

Please put any and all feedback in this thread: :text-link:

When you post a thread with a question or problem, please go through at the end and mark the best answer. This will make it quick and easy for anyone searching the forums to know that the thread contains an answer that was satisfactory to the OP. Hopefully this will cut down on duplicate postings and simplify searching a bit. :text-search:

IF THERE IS MORE THAN ONE 'BEST' ANSWER: Either choose your favorite, or multiquote them in a final post along with some information about how you solved the problem and mark your own answer as the best. Please make sure that you are ONLY MARKING GOOD ANSWERS that you follow through with. :kbutt:  If there is no great answer, DON'T MARK ONE. This is not a requirement.

Thanks and I hope everyone likes the new feature!

:rs: Rocks!

• Like 1

Jparkes43

Seems like a good system that will work well

James

pacer

That has great promise....