parsonsponyz

Electric lift 8-4221 (8-4222)

parsonsponyz

Anybody know where I could get mid 70's electric lift parts or whole system for long frame tractors, B & C series?  Whole tractors a possibility if the price is right, doesn't need to work.

parsonsponyz

Anybody willing to let me get the measurements and pictures off of their lift brackets so I can fabricate something? 

doc724

About 6-8 weeks ago, someone on ebay was selling one of these complete for $300.  It did sell.  If you go to the toro site, you can see a parts list for the lift kit.  Some of the parts are available, but the lift motor, one mounting bracket, and side panel is NLA.  That is not to say you could not buy one (lift motor) or fabricate a panel/bracket.  The motors are pricey-Northern Equipment has them for $100 and up.  The cheaper one will only lift 100 pounds.  Based on the pix in the ebay ad, it looks like the original WH had a much higher lift capacity.  I do not have one of these (wish I did, lifting the plow was getting too much for me, so I bought a used xi machine with hydro lift)

sorekiwi

Cant help you with info on the earlier electric lifts, but if you need any pics or dimensions of the later (300,400,500 series) lifts I have one sitting in a box and readily accessible. 

Pics are in the old gallery: 

John Sullivan

Lift Electric 1989-90 84227 TIPL.pdfThis is the parts list diagram of the electric lift as set up on my 1990 520-8. Hope this is helps.

John in Vermont

TT

I guess I missed your posts Mark. :hide:

I have nothing in my possession, but my cousin has/had the early electric lift on one of his tractors.

Doug ("PPGman") hasn't been on the forum in quite a while, but maybe we can get him tracked down. :confusion-shrug:

This is one of his old topics: