Sign in to follow this  
TravelinJavelin

ok will a k341 bolt on a 73 12 8spd?

TravelinJavelin

I should have asked this before but will a k341 bolt on where k301 has been on this model? I know I ask some numb nuts questions but I'm really trying to learn all about the c-series tractors and no name series from really 1980 back and interchangability and repower of these tractors its crazy but I truly have not owned a better more rugged tractor for the horsepower ratio

Edited by TravelinJavelin

Hodge71

The answer is yes…and no….. You need to know which year the K341is from. If its a solid mount or a shaker mount, and if memory serves me right a magnum is different entirely... Theres few other things too but for some reason they are stuck in the back of the brain and don't want to float to the front. Im sure the more experienced swap guys will chime in soon

TravelinJavelin

I believe mine is a solid mount but I haven't got to much in depth in looking but maybe I'm wrong?

Kelly

The Magnum is the same as the large base block/solid mount style, see the pinned post at the top of this section, on how to tell what block you have, depending on what tractor you have, a solid mount engine will fit in the place of a shaker mount engine by removing all the shaker plate parts, but going the other way will not work. 

• Like 1