W/H JUNKY

Carb rebuild kit

W/H JUNKY

Hi All

I have a Walbro carb off of a K181 1978 wheel horse C-81 and the throat of the carb has the number 44 inside of it. The issue i have is I ordered the rebuild kit from parts tree (25-757-01-s).But it is not the right kit. the needle,gaskets,seals are all the wrong size. where is a good place to get the right kit. Thanks in advance Chris.post-11591-0-13359400-1389057471_thumb.j

JackC

You may have gotten the kit for the Kohler built carburetor rather than the Walbro.

There is a carburetor reference manual that is very helpful to have for ordering the correct kits for either carburetor.  It is too large to upload but it may be in the manuals section or available at the Kohler website.

You can call Jack's Small Engines 1-877-737-2787 to get the correct kit.

Edited by JackC
  • Like 1

Anglo Traction

Yep, That is a Kohler Carb number. 

Your '78' C81 has been re engined. Your k181 is a 1989 model, so likely to be a fixed Jet Carb?.

Need to check the part number stamped on the Carb to ascertain the correct Walbro Repair Kit. It should read 41 053 32 or similar

If that is correct , then you should find that Repair Kit part number 25 757 11-s will do the job.

Freely available on the Web. for a reasonable price.

Let us know how you get on. It may help others in the future. 

• Like 1

chazm

:text-yeahthat:       GOOD :help:  INFO GUYS ...  :handgestures-thumbupright:    Thanks

Chasm     :flags-waveusa: