Sign in to follow this  
bustedglass

30th. Annual Gas & Steam Engine and Tractor Show

bustedglass

Hi All,

Just thought that some of you might be interested in a nice show. It is the 30th. Annual Gas & Steam Engine and Tractor Show in Paducah, KY. It will be held on Sept. 19-21 this year.

It is NOT a dedicated Wheel Horse show, but they always seem to have quite a few of 'Horses' hangin around :banghead: . It is also NOT a dedicated Garden Tractor show. They have all kinds of tractors, big & small, and steam machines as well.

I am not a member of the Lions Club, just a guy that likes a good show, and this one IS a good one. They will have Garden Tractor Pulls on Sat. 9/20/08, and Wheel Horse is always well represented in the pulls.

I moved here to Paducah 4 years ago, and have gone to the show every year since I have been here. They have good food, including that good old Kentucky Bar-B-Q, and a nice flea market area.

You can find out more by going to : www.loneoaklionsclub.org, or by calling the show chairman, Jamey Boone. His phone number is 270-564-0227.

So if you like a good tractor show, and if you make it on Saturday, the 20th., I will be the guy sitting in the grandstand with the Wheel Horse Tee shirt, and Wheel Horse hat on, watching the pulls. See ya there :horseplay: