AMC RULES

Long Term Storage Issue

AMC RULES

Sounds like, over the years... you've had more than fourteen of 'em then?     :handgestures-salute:

CasualObserver

Another fine product from the Upper Midwest, you betcha. They state that it smells like pine. It is pleasant though. There are four sachets in a box and they are not to be used near traps as traps attract mice.

http://www.earth-kind.com/

attachicon.gifDSCF9470.JPG

Neat story behind that product if you google it.  I happened to see it mentioned somewhere a couple months back.  Totally another home grown American business, straight out of a lady's farm garage. Really broke big when some agency like the EPA and USDA or something investigated because they had reports that she was manufacturing and selling pesticide without a license! :thumbs:

Here... found a link to the story....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/28/mom-makes-millions_n_4171299.html

• Like 1

brandonozz

I do have to say I got my revenge last week.  I was changing the oil on the C-165 and sat the pan under the tractor and pulled the plug.  Came out an hour later button her up and refill the engine.  Went to drain the used oil and found a strange "blob" in the used oil pan.  Mouse had fallen in the pan and couldn't get out.  Well, one less to worry about!

Edited by brandonozz
  • Like 1

AMC RULES

What a way to go.   :scared-notify:

REDOFCOURSE

Last fall I went out to start my 520H. It took more cranking over than usual before she fired up. Nearly jumped out of my seat. Sounded like a machine gun firing. It was parked next to my popup camper and the squirrels around here had packed my muffler with what I counted 2 dozen acorns.

• Like 2

can whlvr

this is what happened to my c101 when those little bas----- got int the shroud and she over heatedIMG_0481.jpg

AMC RULES

:scared-eek: Looks like I may have found that nest just in time then, huh?   :scared-eek:

brandonozz

:scared-eek: Looks like I may have found that nest just in time then, huh?   :scared-eek:

I'll say!

Don says them are some expensive little pets!

AMC RULES

Didn't realize they could be so deadly.   :scared-eek: 

Hard to imagine a little mouse killing a mighty  :wh: