Sign in to follow this  
T-Mo

Little G Expo Pictures

T-Mo

Lots of photos from MTF of Little G. Warning: Lots of JDs, Cases, Cub Cadets, etc. There are some Wheel Horses on page 3.

Little G Expo

combatmp29r

Thanks Terry there are some nice lookin tractors in there. :banghead:

CasualObserver

Thanks T-MO I had seen that over there a week or two back, but it appears that it is still an active and continuing thread... have to keep an eye on it! I think there's one going over on WFM too isn't there? That Horse with the black hood is a C-121 that was customized by it's prior owner. It now wears a badge of SL-121 Limitied... the SL is initials of the guy who redid it and painted it that way. The current owner just takes it to shows. There's a couple of closer pictures in this thread from the Freeport IL show. He's from around Peoria, IL, and was at Little G and then Franklin Grove, IL the weekend after Freeport! Man I think you really gotta love shows to hit three in two weekends!

T-Mo

Jason,

I thought I recognized that Wheel Horse - I just wasn't sure where. :banghead:

I would love a chance to go to Little G. It would be closer for me than some of the other shows, but still a good distance to drive. :USA:

Rollerman

I'm with you Terry...I'd love to make the drive west to the Little G show & see some of that diversity.....oops hate mailes comeing. :banghead:

I'm still haveing issues logging in over there, caseman is to be commended for all the pics he has put in the thread though.

It's pretty obvious what garden tractor is most popular out in the midwest too.

kpinnc

Hey Stephen, did I see something in that thread that may be of interest to you?

Thanks for the link Tmo!

Kevin