HorseFixer

520 Snow Chucker Video

608KEB

Great Video! I like the WH jingle at the beginning  of the Video.

shorts

Duke, lookin good and working even better, worth all of the hard work and aggravation that you went thru to build it,

woodchuckfarmer

Great job on the snow chucker Bob. Makes moving all that snow a lot of fun.

Lars

wow great video... it sounds really good and work like a horse...

im glad i dont have any snow yet.. lol

tiggercl

Top notch Duke !

Any chance of getting a copy of the WH power jingle?

Paul

HorseFixer

Top notch Duke !

Any chance of getting a copy of the WH power jingle?

Paul

Here ya go Paul!  :thumbs:

buckrancher

great vid Duke looks like the new snowchucker is working great hows the new 20hp feel over the old 12hp?

brian

Old Ways

Did you ever finish the heating system?  About a year ago I stumbled across your channel, and thought it was neat but never saw an update.  

-Dane

mrc

hi duke, you da man!!!!  totally awesome rig!!!   mike in mass.

HorseFixer

Thanks Gent's!  :handgestures-thumbupright:

Brian the 20 hp Onan is a pure BEAST! it does not bogg down not nearly as much as the 12 Kohler, This in turn allows faster blowing.  (In the video I was moving much slower than I usually do) :)  Didn't want to work myself out of a job! :eusa-whistle: The other thing that makes blowing faster is the Matt's Reverse Peddle thingy Instead of my right hand working the fwd and reverse control it allows me to turn the chute around and up and down while I am turning the tractor around for the next pass. The other thing is the much tighter turning radius of 520 plus the gear reduction steering. When you add all those things together it has noticeably cut my seat time best I can tell by about a third. I can do the whole driveway from start to finish in less than 20 minutes when before it took over a half hour. And it really doesn't matter whether is 3"-6"-12"  (I've  Piled it up and tested it.)  On the Heat in the Cab The Tractor is kept in a 45 deg Garage (lowest stat that I have will go) and even tho it doesn't run me outta the tractor like the other one did I find it plenty comfortable with the heat coming off the engine. I do have an electric windshield heater mounted on the dash though, I just haven't had a need to use it. I am very happy with it thus far, and It should last me the rest of my lifetime just doing my driveway. :thumbs:

~Duke