Jump to content
benjiboo

Part # For C-160 Headlight Lense?

Recommended Posts

benjiboo

Can anyone tell me what the part number is for the headlight lense for my C-160? The only things my tractor is missing is that headlight lense and the contacts that go inside the headlight bulb housing where the bulbs drop in. The actual housings for the bulbs are there, but just the wired contacts with the springs are missing, any ideas on replacement contacts for them? Thanks everyone.

Edited by benjiboo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
AMC RULES

The lenses themselves are usually on ebay...

search "wheelhorse lens" and see what happens. 

The light buckets show up there too...

might have to keep checking back though.           :handgestures-thumbsup: 

Don't forget our :wh: parts vendors found in the vendors section here on the forum too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
rmaynard

Don't forget about part search engines such as:

 

http://www.propartsdirect.net/p/Toro-Lawnmower-Parts?aribrand=TO or

http://www.smallenginepartswarehouse.com/p/toro-parts?aribrand=TO

 

You can find all available part numbers there.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
gwest_ca

http://www.partstree.com/parts/

 

103771 replaced by 98-1713
ASM - LENS W/DECAL

 

Single wire light socket pigtails can be had from automotive jobbers like Napa.

 

Garry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
MalMac

Yep the socket pigtails can be bought at NAPA. I Just got a box of them this past summer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
benjiboo

Excellent! I knew you guys could come through. Thanks guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
608KEB

Do you think the headlight lens are originals or reproductions with a vinyl sticker on the back side of the Lens?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
546cowboy

I have two brand new ones that I got before I sold all my tractors. As I recall they were about $36 each from my dealer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
KC9KAS

Yep the socket pigtails can be bought at NAPA. I Just got a box of them this past summer.

Same here...not very expensive either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
benjiboo

So does anyone have a part # for the socket pigtails from NAPA? I've searched their website over and over and can't find anything even close.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • Tim's Toy Tractor
      By Tim's Toy Tractor
      Seat, New! Universal Garden Tractor / Riding Mower Seat
       
      This is a new seat that I purchased for a project tractor and never used, it is in Perfect as New Condition.
       
      I have used this seat on a few Wheel Horse tractors, and they have been a perfect fit and look great.
       
      This is a Universal fitment seat; it has multiple mounting holes and mounting patterns for fitment on most Graden Tractors and Riding Mowers.
       
      $49.00  Call Tim @ 1-313-460-8858     (Local Pick-Up Only, No Shipping)






    • Tim's Toy Tractor
      By Tim's Toy Tractor
      Two 3 Rib Firestone Tires, 16x6.50-8, 2 of them mounted on OEM Wheel Horse Rims, NEW!
       
      These tires are New, Never Used! Not the cheap China ones, these are High Quality Firestone Tires!
       
      Size: 16x6.50-8
       
      Great for any Garden Tractor or Riding Mower
       
      They are mounted on original Wheel Horse wheels that have been sandblasted & epoxied, and painted with ivory colored paint, note there are a few chips along the inside bead from mounting the tires. The rims will need your specific size wheel bearings installed.
       
      $99.00 Call Tim @ 1-313-460-8858        (Local Pick-Up Only, No Shipping)
       
       
       







    • Tim's Toy Tractor
      By Tim's Toy Tractor
      C - Series, Hood and Sheet Metal (square black insert) (also known as black hood models) for sale!
       
      This sheet metal set, including C Series Hood, Dash piece, Seat Bracket, and Left & Right-Side Covers, and Left & Right Floorboards was sandblasted, epoxy primed, and painted the OEM Wheel Horse Red Paint.
       
      The painted set is not perfect, a little metal pitting on one of the floorboards, a few little imperfections in the paint here and there as I'm a rookie painter, but this is a nice painted set of sheet metal to freshen up your C Series Wheel Horse!
       
      $140.00 O.B.O. Call Tim @ 1-313-460-8858        (No Shipping, Local Pick-Up Only)

















    • Deer hunter
      By Deer hunter
      Does anyone know where I could find a complete engine rebuild kit from for the k-19 ? I absolutely love my c-195 and have had it for years. But the motor let go last fall and I want to rebuild it or upgrade the motor, any suggestions?
    • BrianStasC-101
      By BrianStasC-101
      Hello all. I am looking for suggestions on adapting the pto from my C series tractor to a harbor freight predator 420 13hp engine. I know the predator motors are a controversial topic however it is the route I have chosen for this particular machine. The intent was to mostly use it for plowing so no PTO required but it would be handy to have. Looking to hear from someone that has successfully done the swap that may offer any advice before I attempt to transfer it over. Just looking for any general pointers that will help me along the way to make it go as smoothly as possible. 
×
×
  • Create New...