Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Load Ranger rock moving

Nick

Well I was bored tonight so rather than doing something constructive I got the idea to take the Load Ranger out to my brothers building lot. For a while Ive been thinking about hauling off a large rock that had been dug up. Of course before loading it up I had to get some pictures while I was at it. :horseplay:

I dont know what this rock weighs but with it sticking out a bit in front of the bucket the weight is about at the limit for the Ranger.

rock023.jpg

rock024.jpg

Pushed the rock off next to its future home with it standing up in the mulch. Im also thinking about having it engraved but that means loading it again. :banghead:

rock026.jpg

I bet the neighbors thought I was a bit off while taking pictures of the Ranger from different angles. Vogue.. :imstupid: :banana:

rock012.jpg

rock010.jpg

rock006-1.jpg

rock017.jpg

BairleaFarm

Looks great and makes changing tires simple as can be :banghead:

kj4kicks

Very impressive !! I like it !!

Now, how 'bout getting us some pics of you climbing down off that thing ? :banghead:

Nick

I stood next to the tractor while I ran it up. :USA:

Something I didnt mention before was that a neighbor came over to see if I needed any help. He said that he could move it for me with his Kubota. Wonder what he thought when the little 8hp tractor picked it up and sat it on the trailer. :banghead:

perry

Wonder what he thought when the little 8hp tractor picked it up and sat it on the trailer. :banghead:

...... :USA::omg: :thumbs:

Nick

While I have a photo drivel post going might as well mention that my Youtube Lawn Ranger Video just went over 36,000 views. Must be lot of strange people other than myself on Youtube. :banghead:

DMESS

Next we'd like pictures of you picking up said Kubota and embarasing said neighbor! :banghead:

Rollerman

Nick I guess I'll chime in here & say great pics....being I have seen it in person...I can only say pics do not do it justice though.

Hopeing to see you & the Load ranger in Mentone soon too.

I'll bring a big rock.... :banghead:

combatmp29r

Very awesome Nick!!! :banghead: You need to take a couple size comparison photos of the Load Ranger next to a c or something. I bet alot of guys on here really don't get that this thing is a LR, I know until i saw it the first time in person I had a hard time wrapping my head around it. Does alot more than you would expect for its size. :USA:

Nick

Joel, When did you see the ranger? Didnt think you had.

I dont have a C for the picture, how about an XI? :banghead:

size004.jpg

size010.jpg

kpinnc

Seems there is nothing that :banghead: machine can't do!

Kevin

traktorkidd7/30/93

Thats the best way to make yourself not bored... :banghead:

:banana:

Stigian

You know how to have fun, don't you Nick :banghead::USA::thumbs: :omg:

combatmp29r

Nick either wapak or portland last year? Maybe the year before? It was on the gooseneck trailer, but I saw her. :imstupid: me didn't put 2 and 2 togethor till after the fact though :banghead: I mean really how many LRs with loader are there? :USA: