JUSS10

2014 Red Square Calendar picture thread

Wheel-N-It

OK, Neil's top picture with a little editing. Craigs Rubik Cube. Dukes Snow Chunker (because its pretty bad a$$).

Next I like Mike's "Marvin", but need a better picture. Then would like to see a Two Wheeled Horse, and a Cherry'd out "D".

squonk

How's this Van.

IMG_0196_zps59f00254.jpg

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It

Mike I like the pics of Marvin that are taken more from the rear. Maybe if you could hang a plow or something on the sleeve hitch???

I really like Marvin, and would love to see it in the calander.

Bob, you need to post some more pics of the "Snow Chunker".

Neil, Your top picture is nearly great. Have you any more that are similar?

Craig, the Rubiks Cube is perfect.

squonk

Van, the snow blower is mounted on Marvin and I have only one full functioning arm at the moment. But if I can lure some help over tomorrow I'll see what I can do.

squonk

Here you go Van!  :)

post-2380-0-96214200-1384529040_thumb.jp

post-2380-0-19258000-1384529065_thumb.jp

post-2380-0-97219100-1384529079_thumb.jp

post-2380-0-68860300-1384529093_thumb.jp

post-2380-0-69396000-1384529108_thumb.jp

• Like 3

neil

Mike I like the pics of Marvin that are taken more from the rear. Maybe if you could hang a plow or something on the sleeve hitch???

I really like Marvin, and would love to see it in the calander.

Bob, you need to post some more pics of the "Snow Chunker".

Neil, Your top picture is nearly great. Have you any more that are similar?

Craig, the Rubiks Cube is perfect.

I do have a few similar pics , hope these help

post-2119-0-02522500-1384584802_thumb.jp

post-2119-0-26096300-1384584875_thumb.jp

post-2119-0-43566600-1384584928_thumb.jp

post-2119-0-06123600-1384584976_thumb.jp

post-2119-0-15465700-1384585074_thumb.jp

• Like 4

Wheel-N-It

Mike, I am favoring the bottom pic of Marvin. I know all too well that being reduced to one arm is a PITA, but I can't help but think to really make Marvin "POP" you need a slight change of angle to make Marvin stand out against the backdrop. Also taking a pic more from the ground up would help make Marvin stand out. I love Marvin's white hood, and to bring out the coolness of this will mean you need the backround to be a richer, darker color. This probably means not to have Marvin in front of the house.

I apologize for sounding like such a Critic but I really want to see Marvin make it to print.

Neil, much better overall. The top and bottom pics are definetly out. Wrong angle and the top part of the implement lever is missing. I favor the 2nd pic from the bottom. Lots of nice detail in the backround without being too busy. The tractor is still the focal point of the scene. You did quite well with that one

OK, Duke. What other pics can you throw at us of the Snow Chunker???

One more time, I'll cast a vote for Craig's "Rubik Cube"

Does anyone "2nd" this?

Edited by Wheel-N-It

squonk

In that bottom pic I'm up against some cedar trees and room is very limited, I suppose I could have taken them in my back yard with my stained fence but didn't think of that, Marvin's now back into his winter clothes. Next year I'll get some back yard shots.

• Like 1

AMC RULES

There's a lot of beautiful  :wh: photography here to choose from. 

Please don't waste valuable calender space on this nonsense.

Stop being silly...go make your own.   :) 

http://www.dumpr.net/

post-3498-0-63514500-1384613512_thumb.jp

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 2

Rboski

Took this one today.  Loaded up my Dad's 552 and my 550 in the truck and brought them over to my Gramps to play with his Raider 10.  Great day in the yard.  Tons of smiles. My Gramps is 88, I haven't seen him climb into the seat in ages.. very cool watching him cruise around the yard with a big smile on his face.  Great day!

post-3621-0-78112700-1384644356_thumb.jp

• Like 6

Wheel-N-It

OK Craig, but I still like the cubes, and think they were a great idea! You know, just something different.

• Like 2

AMC RULES

Did you go make one yet Van? 

Wheel-N-It

Gee, I'd love too Craig. Unfortunatly There is not a one of my Wheel Horses that is calander material. However I am working on a C165-8 speed that I hope will be given consideration next year. The tractor was garage kept its whole life to the best of my knowledge. The balance gears in the K-341 broke causing the dipper on the connecting rod to snap off when it came in contact with one of the gear pieces laying in the bottom of the oil pan. Other than having the engine gone through, it really dosen't need much. Basically just cleaning and polishng which I have aready done. I instructed my engine friend to take his time with the rebuild (which he has LOL).

Anyway, when it is finished, I'll be proudly showing it here, and Marvin will have a new friend :)

Edited by Wheel-N-It

Bill Allert

Here is my 67 Lawn Ranger

Thanks for the consideration!!!!

post-9838-0-17505900-1384740743_thumb.jp

post-9838-0-17368900-1384740994_thumb.jp

• Like 7

55rj35jr

post-5315-0-17704200-1384824156.jpg

• Like 9

C-101plowerpower
how about these?

• Like 2

cumminscook

520-8 good one for july
Edited by cumminscook
  • Like 2

TravelinJavelin

what a awesome display of the finest machines right there!

JUSS10

Thanks for all the photos! Wow so many to go through. I'll try and pick just 12 this weekend and get them in to the calendar. Sorry for this taking a little longer than usual. Recently go married so being a newly wed during the holidays... things get busy ha. Thanks again everyone!

Justin

• Like 6

squonk

Better lay off hanging that mistletoe  then!  :)  :ychain:  Calendar orders are starting to come in. :happy-jumpeveryone:

• Like 1

AMC RULES

That's no suprise...

they are awesome.   :handgestures-thumbsup:

JUSS10

Got it narrowed down to 25 photos. Will get it down to 14-15 today and contact those who get chosen for hi res images and info. Thank you all for the photos! I will try and get the calendar ready by the end of the week!

Justin

• Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

I want to compliment each and everyone one of you folks for posting pictures of your tractors. Imho, each of them is great. Thanks fellas, you sure help to INSPIRE!

Glenn

• Like 1

Tim

post-2536-0-19065700-1386032366_thumb.jp

post-2536-0-00708400-1386032384_thumb.jp

JUSS10

Almost done! Just need to hear back from a few people and it will be ready to send out!

• Like 2