Lawn Ranger kid

My vehicles

Lawn Ranger kid

Thought some of you might enjoy seeing some pictures of my vehicles.

From left to right its The 1990 Ford bronco II with the 2.9 v-6 and 5 speed manual. Then the 1969 F500 with a 390ci v-8 with 4 speed manual then the 1969 F100 240ci strait six and a 4 speed manual. This is my first truck my dad and i restored this truck a year and a half ago.

0232_zpsa15ad0b3.jpg

026_zps1f6ac6d4.jpg

• Like 2

stevasaurus

My vote...the 69 Ford...it's Red and a classic. :)

zieg72

My vote...the 69 Ford...it's Red and a classic. :)

What he said!!!

Lawn Ranger kid

Here is a better picture of the truck. Its one of my senior pictures.

16036_zpsac57e46a.jpg

• Like 5

kaiser

yup, that f100 is awesome. i'm casually looking for one just like it for farm truck/horse hauler duty.

nice trucks.

CRE1992

Nice F-100 ! That F500 is awesome as well. My uncle has one and it's sweet, makes me want to get an old truck and restore it. My uncles has a 428 cobra jet engine in it. It's runs 12.6 in the quarter mile with 2.73 gears. I told him he needs to put 4.10s or 3.73s but he likes fuel economy better.

CRE1992

Correction 2.75 gears I had a typo!

SousaKerry

First rea truck I ever drove as a kid was a 53' Ford F-350 dump truck.  Had a Ford flat head V-8 in at and a 4 speed.  Put 10 ten of stone in it and take the back roads home.  There was a big creek bottom on the way home with a roller coaster hill to a bridge at the bottom then right back up again.  With a 100 HP Flathead the trick was to get up to about 45Mph on the way down in 2nd with engine screamin, and downshift into creeper on the way back up and hold onto the throttle.  If you were lucky you'd make it to the top at about 5 Mph with the clutch smoking to beat hell.  I think I did 3 of those trips one day when I was 16. 

Dad sold the truck when the engine blew a valve seat and he was tired of workin on it.  He replaced it with a 51 Chevy split windsheild and a strait 6.  But it was never as fun to drive as the Ford.

papaglide

F100 looks awesome. But for some reason I am drawn to the Bronco....I always wanted one.