Sign in to follow this  
Shuboxlover

Unexpected eBay find...

sscotsman

So does "1,100 Wheel Horse Power" means it has the power of 1,100 Wheel Horse tractors? ;)

Scot

stevebo

Well seeing as though it is not a $200 wheel horse I think we will let it ride..... but... If anyone here outbids me I will go straight to the top with it!, lol

• Like 3

Hodge71

Its not even red!!!

oldredrider

Shubox, if you're looking for a Wheel Horse in that price range, PM me and I can hook you up!!!

• Like 1

SousaKerry
"Now if you're into bragging rights, it doesn't get much better than this! This competition killer is a 2008 Lamborghini Superleggera with just 11K miles. The car alone would get you a bunch of props, but the owner of this one is a firm believer in the "Stock Sucks" theory. He sent it to Dallas Performance where they spent a bunch of money making it one of the fastest street legal cars around. This thing is now putting out 1,100 wheel horse power! If you can't earn some state issued driving awards with that, your local highway patrol should lay off the donuts! If you think your ticker can handle this car, give me a shout and we'll get you strapped in!"

Just in case management takes the link away...

nylyon

They're nice cars, but I don't think that I would own another one. ;)

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat:  I can't keep up with the one I've got either. 

• Like 1

DoctorHfuhruhurr

That price is a bit high.  The upgrades were probably about $30k in 2008 and the car retailed for $217k back then.  The top speed isn't very high at 215 mph.  

A Bugatti Veyron is better and only a couple dollars more.  :-D 

AMC RULES

Two bucks?    :) 

DoctorHfuhruhurr

Two bucks?    :) 

only $2.5 million more but the extra 54mph are worth it  :-D

• Like 1

GlenPettit

Notice that it has a permanent front TOW HOOK under the bumper.

I've heard that they have a lot of "down-time" unless you have a qualified mechanic

on instant call nearby.

That price is about 1,000 Wheel Horses, you could buy another every week for 20 years.

welderman85

I would lose my license way to fast with that. I bad a crotch rocket and got three reckless drivings in one summer so after all the court and lawyer bills to keep my license.so I sold that and bought a Harley then I picked up a 5.0 mustang did a bunch of work got in a little trouble but I still have the car. I'm now a little older and married with a baby and my go fast choice is my 69 vw bug with a 2180cc motor that use to chase down Hondas its a lot of fun cause everyone thinks bugs are slow