Sign in to follow this  
Docwheelhorse

I did it for all of the massacred Wheel Horses!!

Docwheelhorse

For all of the Wheel Horses that have been cut up, parted out and otherwise destroyed by non Wheel Horse guys that didn't give a poop.... (This doesn't include the Wheel Horse guys that are helping other Wheel Horse guys... I know not every one can be saved---but I'm trying!!) I picked up a Simplicity 3416H and dragged it home, I then ripped its 16 Horse Briggs iron motor out by the throat and sat it on a C85 Black Hood frame.... It felt damn good to do it and I would do it again. Like Patton said "For every one of ours they kill, we will kill 10 of theres!!! " :banghead:

Tony

:horseplay:

bell

Like Patton said "For every one of ours they kill, we will kill 10 of theres!!! " :USA:

:omg: :banghead:

pond195520032003

Good one Tony :omg::thumbs: have to turn the tables sometime :banghead: :USA:

rustyoldjunk

hmm, Tony.......did you happen to have a couple extra pots of coffee today? :banghead:

BPjunk

I then ripped its 16 Horse Briggs iron motor out by the throat and sat it on a C85 Black Hood frame.... It felt damn good to do it and I would do it again.

Hey Tony,

Jus' think how good you would feel ifn's ya' did that with a TECUMSEH!!!!!

:omg::thumbs::lol::USA:

Wild Bill in Richmond, Va. :banghead:

sorekiwi

Jus' think how good you would feel ifn's ya' did that with a TECUMSEH!!!!!

Now I'm a Wheel Horse guy thru and thru, BUT I'd be tempted to put that fekking Tecumseh on the Simplicity and send it on its way....

kpinnc

Now I'm a Wheel Horse guy thru and thru, BUT I'd be tempted to put that fekking Tecumseh on the Simplicity and send it on its way....

Pictures.....PUL-EEEEEEEZE! :USA::banghead:

Kevin

perry

:USA: ..3416H :omg: ... :thumbs: um...ah......cough...cough.. :banghead: ....no comment, :lol: ....just messin ya .

hey them old briggs are great engines. i have pulled many tractors out of yards and fields with the B&S engines and have got almost 100% of them running good.

sounds like you did good if the price was right.

Raider12

did you happen to have a couple extra pots of coffee today? :banghead:

Sounds like he had a lot of coffee and a big bowl of Wheaties too! But it was for the "Cause" and that is justified in my book. Good Job Tony :horseplay:

traktorkidd7/30/93

Thats the way to go.... :banghead:

:horseplay:

Docwheelhorse

Yes I love Coffee and Wheaties too!!!! :banana:

As far as a Tecumseh Bill--you remember Sparkys quote--I believe it went like this---> "No Thanks on the Tecumseh, My Boat is already equipped with an Anchor!!!" :thumbs:

I will post a couple pics of the gutted out Simplicity as soon as I set up my free picture hosting account.

The Briggs motors are my favorites and these BIG x HUGE all TORQUE 16's make me feel funny if you get my drift!! :banghead:

I plan on taking a motorless C85 and shoe horning the Briggs into it and then going to the tractor pulls and showing all these Kohler powered Cub''s who's boss---I have been told that a BRIGGS will NEVER EVER NEVER WIN.... Them's FIGHTIN' words!! :omg: :USA:

traktorkidd7/30/93

Hey Tony go to Goshen fair :omg:

I will be their with two of my friends and we are bringing a Gravely 812 and a Jacobsen GT 16 w/ 14 horse Kohler

:USA: you gonna? :banghead:

By the way its Saturday

perry

I have been told that a BRIGGS will NEVER EVER NEVER WIN.... Them's FIGHTIN' words!! :omg::USA:

its more like the older BRIGGS will NEVER EVER NEVER DIE ..... Dancing-Chilli.gif

i can sell a kohler piston & rod in a heartbeat, but i cant seem to sell a B&S piston & rod :thumbs: takes us back to the briggs never die :banghead:

Circus Man

Are ya "ALL JACKED UP ON MT. DEW" :banghead:

Chalk 1 up for the horses.