Sign in to follow this  
jerrell

new decals

jerrell

:USA: i have tried to contact that guy you have just discussed but to no avail, does any one know where to get the decals? tried the toro dealer here but he can't get the decals for a GT=1800 work horse.. :banghead:

traktorkidd7/30/93

I would say vinylguy but I still havent gotten mine

But if you can wait for a while hes perfect for you :banghead:

jerrell

i don't think so, seems to many have been taken by this guy already.

rustbucket

the vynel guy is acctualy a member of the group if i recall someone said he was in the process of moving and maybe he hasnt had time between job searching and such to re set up his printers and such and get back in the groove of makeing them.

TT

Terry Dennis (vinylguy52) is a very "Straight shooter" and would never "take the money and run".

Aside from the opening of his own shop in a new place, I believe he had some prior issues to sort out.

I'm pretty certain Eldon has Terry's new phone number and could maybe check in on him if he gets a chance. :banghead:

stevinator

I had good luck with Mayhew's. :banghead:

TT

Ed Mayhew does have high-quality decals and I usually hit him up at the WHCC show. (no shipping that way. :USA: )

The big difference between Ed and TD is the fact that TD will work with you and make almost anything you ask for. TD is also working on some of the Kohler decals that aren't available anywhere else. :banghead: Ed sells certain decals for certain models and has virtually nothing for the newer (maroon stripe, Toro, etc.) tractors.

Buzz

It never hurts to check with Norm at : www.normstoys.com If you don't see it, ask him.

BadDad

Well the (vinylguy52) Terry Dennis & I talked on the phone about a month ago. He asked me to send him pictures & measurements of the decals I wanted for my 1100 special. I did, he then email me a jpg of the decals & ask if they were ok, I reply & said yes how do you want me to pay for them. I have not heard from him since. Now he didn

T-Mo

Per this thread, there are 3 viable options for making decals. But, there are too many posts in here directed towards a Red Square member. If you haven't got your decals, keep trying to get a hold of Vinylguy. As been stated he's in the process of moving and may not have caught up to his orders. Use the contact information available in this thread to get a hold of him.

But the he is a member here and has done some good work for other members and for the site. I don't know about Karl or the other moderators, but I won't tolerate anymore slings at another member until he can speak for himself.

This thread is closed.