RMCIII

Church Family Members needing prayers

RMCIII

Not sure if this even belongs in here, but since everyone has treated me like family, I thought it might be a good place to share some unfortunate news we got at church today. One of our members has been battling brain cancer for almost a year now. Her and her husband have been through so many up's and down's throughout this time frame. Good news, then bad news, then good, then bad. Yesterday they got the news she has roughly 3 months to live. the cancer entered her spine. One sure could become bitter during an ordeal like this. My request to all of you is, if you have time, lift Angel and Nora, Nora is the wife, up in prayer. We serve a mighty BIG God. Who knows what tomorrow may bring. All I know, right now, it is definitely making a lot of individuals, including myself, ask why?

Thanks everyone;

Rob

Edited by RMCIII

Sparky

Consider it done.

Mike........

• Like 1

JimD

Prayers have been sent for comfort and recovery.

• Like 1

rmaynard

When my grandson went under the knife for open heart surgery at age 8 last year, the response from this amazing group was overwhelming. I'm sure the same will be there for you and your friend.

• Like 1

illinilefttackle

Prayers sent- Al

• Like 1

RMCIII

Many, many thanks. When you look into her eyes, there are just no words, to say. What can you say or do for a person that has been given 3 months, possibly more or less, to live. Only thing I know to do is pray.

limited12

Prayers sent

• Like 1

953 nut

We lift up Nora and Angle in prayer for healing and the family for strength to deal with circumstances that test their faith.

May God be with them.

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Lord hear our prayers.   :pray:

• Like 2

dennist

As stated above, Consider it done.

• Like 1

Jacksonbros

PRAYERS SENT

• Like 1

312Hydro

I'm with everyone else, you are in my prayers.

• Like 1

RMCIII

No real new news. All I do know is she has decided to not have anymore Kemo done. She is tired of being sick from the treatment.

JC 1965

My prayers have been sent for her and the family.

dclarke

Prayers sent.

steelman

I pray for Angel and Nora...that God may ease the pain and anguish and grant them peace and comfort. Fill us with your love, oh Lord and we will sing for joy!!

• Like 1

IthacaJeff

Know that you have brothers and sisters in Christ all over the country/globe with the family in their prayers.

He is a great God, and He will work at all for glory. . . now or in the future.

Jeff

• Like 1

papaglide

Angel and Nora are in our prayers.

• Like 1

RMCIII

Hope to hear some more news this Sunday.

Rob

RMCIII

Sorry to not have added any updates on Nora in a while... Just not anything favorable to post. Hospice is at their home now..... Just don't understand. I know we are not to "always" understand, but to trust.... Well that still is not very comforting. Ecclesiastics 3:4.....

Wheel-N-It

Sad to hear of your friend. She may have left this world by now. I lost my Mom due to brain cancer this year. Cancer just took the life of another good friend two days ago. The book  of James, Chapter 4, Verse 14 is the one I lean on during these times. James tells us our life is like a vapor. We appear for a little while, then vanish away. We are not promised tomorrow.

I hope this post finds its way to you friend, and brings some comfort.

RMCIII

I do want to thank you all for your prayers and support. Nora passed away yesterday at 2:30am. I do know she is in her heavenly home now, I say that wit confidence and assurance. But it still does not help the with the immediate feelings of grief and emptiness. I'll leave it at that. Thank-you again everyone. :text-thankyouyellow: 

shorts

Rob: sorry to hear about your loss, Hopefully you will be able to come to peace with this and find some comfort in knowing that her suffering is over.

• Like 1

953 nut

She is with the Lord and free from pain, Good only takes the best. I pray for everyone to take comfort in the good news that the Lord has prepared a room for her and all who will come to him.

• Like 1

neil

God Bless Nora, & thank you for all you have given while you were with us .

• Like 1