Sign in to follow this  
Just Piddling

Need your input

Just Piddling

I posted this under an auction topic, but got no response.

I am confused. As I mentioned before, I am going to be selling my 520. This is what I planned on listing it on CL for, but after seeing the flood of 520s on Ebay that are not selling, I just don't know. Considering my location, do ya'll think this is fair? Or am I dreaming?help.gif

You can move this if need be, but I am really not listing it here for sale, just advice. thankyousign.gif

Wheel Horse 520H w/48" deck, extra battery and belt---- $1250

Snow/dozer blade with mount and linkage----------------- $150

Sleeve hitch ---------------------------------------------------$25

12v 10 gal sprayer with mount for tractor------------------ $75

Hyd valve and cylinder----------------------------------------$50

Complete Eaton 11 rear end--------------------------------- $250

Pull behind seeder---------------------------------------------$50

All for----------------------------------------------------------- $1600

Sparky

Well mowing season is more than half over for many folks so buying a tractor with a deck only is'nt high on their list. Now if your selling a tractor with some type of winter attachment such as a blade or blower (and you are) then you should do allright.

I think a tractor needs to be sold with an atttachment that matches the season we are in or heading into.

Mike..........

Kelly

I agree, I'm getting ready to sell off a few tractors and will be putting blades and chains with them, one that is all it will have is a blade and chains but will wait till fall to list that one.

I think your prices are fair, all but your eaton trans, I've never seen a bad one, sure there are some, but they don't sell for much, maybe $100, but that is my opinion.

jerrell

:banghead: wish i knew you had that hydro cyl and control for 50.00, i just bought the same thing on ebay for 112.00 with shipping,73.00 for the system, the prices look very ok to me. if you have any seats and fenders let me know ..everthing i get i have to have shipped , all you guys up north are lucky being where that is where most of the horses are, few in Mo, and Tx but i haven't seen a horse around arkansas, strange because the AFB i assigned to only used wheel horses when i was in, now they only use Toros..