Brrly1

"Are you ready for some Big Ten football"

bitten

GO BUCKEYES

With the exception of the Illinois vs Cinn game, Im going all in for the B1G. I have this feeling that Cincinnati is going to be a good team and will come out on top of Illinois. The Minnesota vs New Mexico State might be a bad pick for me but..... Im going with michigan because they are at home.

Iowa

Michigan State

Cincinnati

Penn State

Purdue

Wisconsin

The OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Nebraska

Northwestern

Indiana

michigan

Minnesota

Good Luck to everyone 

Brrly1

Attention please!!! Class, class, CLASS!!!!! Alright now!! Oh mighty scorekeeper I wish to change one of my picks. Sorry Stevasaurus, we are going to take Cincy to win. The coach at Illinois is tough and he knows how to win, but this time I am going to switch, it doesn't happen often.

As always Go Hawkeyes!!!!

post-45-0-97560100-1378380940.jpg

• Like 1

Hodge71

Boy, I thought it would get easier but I picked on Tuesday and changed those picks 3 times..... :banghead: I think I have it under control now...lol

Iowa, Michigan State, Illinois, Penn State, Indiana State, Wisconsin, Ohio State, Nebraska, Northwestern, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota. :violence-duel:

Good luck guys....Hope you do well...and I do better

• Like 1

stevasaurus

RMCIII...there are 12 games this week...you only picked 10...the Ohio St. game and the Northwestern game are missing. :)

papaglide

Iowa, MSU, Cinci, PSU, Purdue, Wisconsin, OSU, Nebraska, Northwestern, Navy, ND, Minnesota

The closest game? SU- Northwestern

Blow out? Wisconsin

Upset? Navy

bk-scouter

Iowa, South Florida, Illinois, Penn St., Indiana St., Wisconsin,  Ohio St.,  Nebraska, Northwestern,  Navy,  Michigan  michigan.png,  New Mexico St.

BTW, if you hear something stirring down in the basement, it's just little 'ole me.  Pass me down some chips will ya ??

-BK

• Like 1

RMCIII

I see we have at least 1 person that chose USF. < I almost did, that was a hard choice to make. Although it is at MSU, still should be a good game.

stevasaurus

This week, everyone chose Iowa :eusa-think: ...Penn St...Wisconsin...Ohio St...Nebraska...and Northwestern :bow-blue: .  Nobody picked a clean Big Ten slate :)

stevasaurus

Whoa...Illinois beats a top 30 team 45/17...how cool is that???  Happy Birthday to me! :woohoo:   Good luck picking the game next week for them...Illinois vs Washington...if Illinois wins this game they should crack the Top 25. :bow-blue:

ILL-1.jpg

Iowa was lucky...they have a long way to go....they play Iowa St. next week...lucky for them they do not play Illinois this year. :)

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 1

squonk

Those crazy Tecky's! :)

• Like 1

Crown Vic P71

Go Blue!!

stevasaurus

Tractorfan...do you mean like the Blue and Orange of the Illini???   Cool!!!   Nice to have another Illinois fan aboard. :)

stevasaurus

OK...being the incredibly shy guy that I am...I almost feel Bad having the Bragging Rights this week...here are the results ...2nd week first and the total for the first two weeks total...I have to say that I am not used to being in this position...pardon me if I become obnoxious...I have never been used to being on top. :bow-blue: I am trying to list the results in alphabetical order for the week's picks...so the "total"  may not reflect any order...does that make since?? :)

.........................................Week 2.....................Total............

stevasaurus......................11 / 1.........................20 / 4

bitten................................10 / 2.........................20 / 4

hodge71...........................10 / 2.........................19 / 5

RMCIII..............................10 / 2.........................19 / 5

brrly1..................................9 / 3.........................19 / 5

Jim D.................................9 / 3.........................19 / 5

papaglide...........................9 / 3.........................18 / 6

Squonk..............................9 / 3.........................16 / 8

bk-scouter..........................9 / 3.........................15 / 9

Reflects the corrections...

Edited by stevasaurus

stevasaurus

Absolutely, I am going to take advantage of being on top this week and at the same time being on top in the total for both weeks...What a nice Birthday..."Who's BAD" :)

It won't last for long... :bow-blue:

squonk

Bringing up the rear! :helmet::sad-darkcloud:

• Like 1

bitten

GO BUCKEYES

Happy Birthday Stevasaurus

You got me marked as 9/3 and should be 10/2 for this week.But I understand with illinois winning and it being your birthday and all.

What a great day of football. 11/1 for the B1G. With a quick glance at next week the B1G looks like it might have a another great week.

Hodge71

HOLY 5 WAY TIE FOR SECOND PLACE!!!!! What a great day of football. My girlfriend even sat with me and watched for quite a few hours!!!. Happy Birthday Steve and congrats on the top spot.....for this week. Keep looking over your shoulder brother...I'm settin my sights on you... :teasing-wedgie:

• Like 1

JimD

OK...being the incredibly shy guy that I am...I almost feel Bad having the Bragging Rights this week...here are the results ...2nd week first and the total for the first two weeks total...I have to say that I am not used to being in this position...pardon me if I become obnoxious...I have never been used to being on top. :bow-blue: I am trying to list the results in alphabetical order for the week's picks...so the "total"  may not reflect any order...does that make since?? :)

.........................................Week 2.....................Total............

stevasaurus......................11 / 1.........................20 / 4

hodge71...........................10 / 2.........................19 / 5

RMCIII..............................10 / 2.........................19 / 5

bitten................................. 9 / 3........................ 19 / 5

bk-scouter..........................9 / 3.........................19 / 5

brrly1..................................9 / 3.........................19 / 5

papaglide...........................9 / 3.........................18 / 6

Squonk..............................9 / 3.........................16 / 8

JimD..................................8 / 4.........................18 / 6

Two problems here... 1) I had a 9 and 3 record this week, and 2) there's something wrong with your alphabetical order. You listed it by won / loss record, which makes perfect "sense". And about that, " I have never been used to being on top", TMI Dude! :ychain:

Edited by JimD
  • Like 1

stevasaurus

OK guys, I corrected the post.  Sorry, it was late last night when I typed that and was a little excited over my picks. :bow-blue:

Yes the order is by the weeks won/lost record first, and then the ties are in alphabetical order.

BTW...all the Big Ten teams won yesterday except that Navy beat Indiana. :woohoo:

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 1

RMCIII

OK birthday boy, party is over.

Brrly1

How many Rock-n-Ryes was that?????

• Like 1

stevasaurus

WEEK # 3  SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 14

akron.png  AKRON  AT  MICHIGAN  michigan.png

western_illinois.png  WESTERN ILLINOIS  AT  MINNESOTA  minnesota.png

ucla.png  UCLA  AT  NEBRASKA  nebraska.png

bolwlng_green.png  BOWLING GREEN  AT  INDIANA  indiana.png

youngstown_state.png  YOUNGSTOWN ST.  AT  MICHIGAN ST.  michigan_state.png

iowa.png  IOWA  AT  IOWA ST.  iowa_state.png

washington.png  WASHINGTON  AT  ILLINOIS  illinois.png

central_florida.png  CENTRAL FLORIDA  AT  PENN ST.  penn_state.png

ohio_state.png  OHIO ST.  AT  CALIFORNIA  cal.png

notre_dame.png  NOTRE DAME  AT  PURDUE  purdue.png

western_michigan.png  WESTERN MICHIGAN   AT  NORTHWESTERN  northwestern.png

wisconsin.png  WISCONSIN  AT  ARIZONA ST.  arizona_state.png

Edited by stevasaurus

RMCIII

My prediction this week. Gonna be some heart breakers and games changers... :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rolling:  :hilarious:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

You've got that right...I count 8 games that could go either way.  Wait...make that 7...I was thinking Appellation St. was playing Michigan. :)   I really want to pick Iowa over Iowa St, but the Cyclones just seem to have the Hawkeyes number...and St. is at home.  My upset is UCLA over Nebraska...they are on a mission.  I have to go with my Illini over Washington...just because. :eusa-think:   Here are my picks...

MICHIGAN, MINNESOTA, UCLA, INDIANA, IOWA ST., MICHIGAN ST., ILLINOIS, PENN ST., OHIO ST., NOTRE DAME, NORTHWESTERN, WISCONSIN.

• Like 1

JimD

Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, Bowling Green :scared-eek: , Michigan St., Iowa, Washington, Penn St., Ohio St., Notre Dame, Northwestern, Wisconsin.

Edited by JimD