Brrly1

"Are you ready for some Big Ten football"

stevasaurus

Bob, you are correct...you and Duff were tied last year in the bowl picks...I hope you both get in to pick the bowl games again...my mistake... :)

You and Jim need to take a step back and relax.  I hope I have my camera ready when you are wearing a Michigan sweat shirt and Jim is wearing an Ohio St. sweatshirt and you give each other a hug...and the caption says..."What's wrong with this picture??".  "If it was not for sport, this would be OK".  :ROTF: :ROTF:

• Like 2

JimD

Yea yea yea, you post this junk every year, same old same old, yesterday's news. Now is what's relevant, this year, today. You want to take credit for something you weren't even alive to see. It 2013 not 1898. But I guess this is what happens when your team can't cut the mustard, and you don't have the stones to get in and pick em yourself, yet here you are coming in at the end for no other reason than to yank my chain, and draggin with you the same old tired stats you posted the last two years. If you wanna talk stats, talk about recent stats that are relevant to today. Urban Meyer, 24 straight wins in two years, Brady Hoke, 26 wins in three years. Bucks won the last 2 out of 3. Funny, you didn't mention that, or the 29-6 drubbing MSU put on ya this year. And for the record, OSU and MSU are not both my teams. Like I told ya, I only have one. I'm not a ship jumper.

What's on YOUR flagpole?

.                   ...  :hilarious:

BaVGf-RCAAAsTwVjpglarge.jpg

• Like 3

HorseFixer

Bob, you are correct...you and Duff were tied last year in the bowl picks...I hope you both get in to pick the bowl games again...my mistake... :)

You and Jim need to take a step back and relax.  I hope I have my camera ready when you are wearing a Michigan sweat shirt and Jim is wearing an Ohio St. sweatshirt and you give each other a hug...and the caption says..."What's wrong with this picture??".  "If it was not for sport, this would be OK".  :ROTF: :ROTF:

Steve as always History will repeat itself and just like always we will be and stay the winningest team in all of college football! Teams that have no history live for today! The Wolverines live 4 ever!

Thanks  ~Duke

Edited by HorseFixer

stevasaurus

Bob...history does repeat itself...you did this last year...what are you thinking??? :eusa-think:

HorseFixer

I guess I'm also repeating myself!  :hilarious:

• Like 1

HorseFixer

Bob...history does repeat itself...you did this last year...what are you thinking??? :eusa-think:

I guess I'm repeating myself!  :hilarious:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Bob...now that is funny... :)

• Like 1

squonk

Sounds like a broken record in here!!!  :) Someone please go over and bash the Wurlitzer some!  :)  :)  :happy-jumpeveryone:

• Like 1

jwl

I got my new truck today!!!!! Ready to start the new football yr. Go Hawks.......!!

post-11057-0-11101700-1392252327.jpg

post-11057-0-56462100-1392252346.jpg

post-11057-0-26093400-1392252359.jpg

Great detail, right down to the mural on the back of the cab. I only pulled it out of the box for the picture. Its sealed into a plastic package inside, and there's mirrors and other chrome parts in a tiny little bag. We got 504 of them.

Brrly1

Sweeet looking ride! Hawkeyes will be there looking for a Big Ten title! Go Hawkeyes!!!

RMCIII

Steve - are you dusting this thread off to bring it back to life this year???????

Rob

Brrly1

Yes, it's coming back in Full force! Skype meeting tomorrow at 1:00 eastern, 12.00 pm central.

papaglide

I have been watching tape from last year. I have been talking to sources. I have been compiling info and digesting it like its a Thanksgiving dinner. I am ready for some Big TenFourteen football!

• Like 1