Brrly1

"Are you ready for some Big Ten football"

squonk

Mich Wolfies, Teck um seh's, Mich St Sparty's,  Neb Cobb Huskers, Wisc. BAD JURS, Ohio ST Buckeye Biscuits.

JimD

iowa.png  illinois.png  michigan_state.png  wisconsin.png  penn_state.png  ohio_state.png

Iowa            Illinois       Michigan St.   Wisconsin      Penn St.        Ohio St.

Edited by JimD
  • Like 1

RMCIII

iowa.png  illinois.png  michigan_state.png  wisconsin.png  penn_state.png  ohio_state.png

Iowa            Illinois       Michigan St.   Wisconsin      Penn St.        Ohio St.

Jimmy - I see you are picking with your heart....

Brrly1

Well we all know who I'm taking in the first pick and of course that happens to be the Hawkeyes, I am then going with the following Illinois, Michigan State, Nebraska, Wisconsin and I'm going to finish up with Ohio State. Thats it in a nut shell, read and weep.

As always, Go Hawkeyes!!!

post-45-0-29803700-1385091077.jpg

• Like 1

RMCIII

The issue here is, there are so many teams, that have not performed the way they should have. So their records are really making it for a tough pick. It could very ealsy be a week for some BIG upsets. Besides. Michigan St. and The Ohio State, no other team, has been consistant enough to make a guy feel comfortable about picking them. Well, here we go again:

• Michigan over Iowa < tough pick
  • Illinois over Perdue < tough pick
  • Nichigan St. over Northwestern
  • Wisconsion over Minnesota
  • Nebraska over Penn State < tough pick
  • The Ohio State Buckeyes over Indiana

I hate rolling the dice.....

bk-scouter

Jim, I like the way you did that, so...

michigan.png  illinois.png michigan_state.png  penn_state.png wisconsin.png  ohio_state.png

Hey, where is there bathroom down here ????  I've been looking for a couple weeks ....

Edited by bk-scouter
  • Like 1

squonk

Look in the end locker. Should be a bucket in there!  :)

• Like 2

JimD

Jimmy - I see you are picking with your heart....

Not really RMC, just thinking it's the week of upsets that are long overdue. Hope I'm right or I'll be keeping BK company, and sharing that bucket. :ROTF:

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Don't cross the streams... :bow-blue::)

• Like 4

bitten

Tough picks this week. 

iowa

purdue

northwestern

nebraska

wisconsin

The Ohio State Buckeyes

squonk

Another thing. When the bucket is full, set it near the boiler and get another one. The heat will evaporate it out so you won't have to dump it.

• Like 2

bitten

With my picks this week I might be using that bucket, but I will take it out and dump it. The idea of evaporated pee smell does not appeal. 

• Like 3

RMCIII

With my picks this week I might be using that bucket, but I will take it out and dump it. The idea of evaporated pee smell does not appeal.

Ewww. GRODY TO DA MAX!!!!!

• Like 2

squonk

i was wondering why the side of the boiler was getting rusty!  :scratchead:  :)

• Like 2

JimD

i was wondering why the side of the boiler was getting rusty!  :scratchead:  :)

You ain't fooling me Mike. You did that on purpose. Job security. :ychain:

stevasaurus

:woohoo: Illinois whips up on Purdue...and Iowa beats Michigan. :woohoo: ..if Indiana can beat Ohio St....the 3 "I" will win together for the first time in modern history.  :bow-blue::)

RMCIII

The first 2 "I"'s actually had a chance to win.... The 3rd has a better chance of beating a high school team than they do the Buckeyes.

:ychain:  :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rolling:

Brrly1

What do you do when you have five guys who take Michigan, who are buried up to there necks in concrete? Get more Concrete!!!!!

Go Hawkeyes!!!!!

post-45-0-58544000-1385241504.jpg

Edited by Brrly1
  • Like 1

JimD

Thank goodness for the edit feature or John would be mailing post it notes to all of us. :ychain:

• Like 2

stevasaurus

My heart was with Iowa John...you know I absolutely love to see Michigan LOSE.  :)

BTW...I taped this game so I can watch it a few times when I need cheering up... :eusa-think:

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 1

RMCIII

Yep, as the score suggests, Iowa killed them by a MASSIVE 3 points.... WOW that is a HUGE BLOWOUT....... :ychain:  :laughing-rofl:  :teasing-neener:

Brrly1

Nope not Necessary, it only takes one to win!!!! Besides that I don't recall anyone who said it would be a blowout. Like I said only one!!!!

Go Hawkeyes!!!!

post-45-0-57797200-1385245606.jpg

• Like 1

RMCIII

As much as I hate to say this, Alabama will fall, FSU will become The National Champs. There is no team that has anything for that offense, and the defense is right there also. Complete team. Got to give them credit. But I am still not rooting for them. Unless they would play Iowa, then well, you know GO NOLES :laughing-rolling: ..... Had to throw that in. :laughing-rofl:  :ychain:

JimD

:ROTF: :ROTF:

RMCIII

:ROTF: :ROTF:

Double Whammy.....