Sign in to follow this  
Rusty_Tractor

1965 WH 655, looking for snow blade

Rusty_Tractor

Hi everybody, glad I found you. This appears to be a great Wheel Horse forum and I look forward to spending some time here.

I just bought my first WH tractor last week at Kinzers from a nice Fella named Charlie. It is a 1965 655. He did a lot of restoration on it and it runs well. I plan to sand and paint the tins and frame, then use it around my yard.

One implement I would like to find is a snow blade and chains. I am a bit confused about them, it seems WH made many options and I wondered which one will fit my tractor. Any info is appreciated.

By the way, is the 655 an oddball model or does it go by another name? I don't come across too many pictures or much info when I search on that number.

Here is a pic of the tractor in case you are interested. WH 655

2783915395_44035f4c07_o.jpg

click-free (nylyon)

Thanks a lot,

Jamie

pond195520032003

Hi Jamie, and B) the 655 isent an addball, just dont see as many as others but are around B) you are going to need a dozer/snow blade for a short frame tractor and since this has a small engine a 36" is perfect! anything bigger and you probably wont be able to push it! :whistle: by the way nice tractor, see that the wheels have been painted or new B) still original seat, just needs some tlc. B) keep askin questions as you came to the right place and again :banghead: :horseplay: :banana:

T-Mo

B) You came to the right place. Snow plows that will fit that tractor are plentiful. I'm sure you can find one. You might place a wanted ad in our classified section, and be sure to give your location. There may be one close by.

Again, welcome to the site.

T-Mo

Also, if you don't mind I will include your 655 in our picture gallery. B)

Rusty_Tractor

Thanks a lot for the info guys.

I will take your advice and post an add looking for the snow blade.

Treed, feel free to post that pic. I will take some nicer ones when I start fixing her up and post them as well.

Thanks again,

Jamie