Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Hodge71

C-160 dash and asst. parts

Recommended Posts

Hodge71

As some of you know I just scored a decent '74 C-160 8 speed that plastic has been kinda melted from sitting near a house that burned a few years ago. What I need for it is a plastic dash panel, black handle for the manual lift, black button for the top of lift push rod. I'd like to find these things before I pick her up next weekend. In the next few months I'm going to need to invest in axle seals but they're ok for now and I have a new shifter boot for the tranny too. I know I can get throttle and choke handles from Glenn, along with shifter knobs and decals for them too. Vinylguy will be sending a new set of decals for the engine, tranny and tractor soon too. I will post a few questions in the engines forum pertaining to that area also.  Thanks for any help locating these things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
daveoman1966

Here is a pic of 4 plastic dash panels.  #4 is the BEST of them...no cracks at all.  #3 is just like #4 but is cracked in upper left corner.  #5 has a chunk out of it in the upper right corner and #2 is a low quality soft plastic and it is cracked in the lower left corner.

I also have several of the round black lift bar handles and the plastic tip cap too. 

$25 for # 4...or $20 for #3 and I'll donate the round handle and tip.  For $50 bux, I'll send all four dashes & include the round handle and cap....USA ship charge is $7 for any or all as noted.   

Edited by daveoman1966

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Similar Content

    • Tim's Toy Tractor
      By Tim's Toy Tractor
      Seat, New! Universal Garden Tractor / Riding Mower Seat
       
      This is a new seat that I purchased for a project tractor and never used, it is in Perfect as New Condition.
       
      I have used this seat on a few Wheel Horse tractors, and they have been a perfect fit and look great.
       
      This is a Universal fitment seat; it has multiple mounting holes and mounting patterns for fitment on most Graden Tractors and Riding Mowers.
       
      $49.00  Call Tim @ 1-313-460-8858     (Local Pick-Up Only, No Shipping)






    • Tim's Toy Tractor
      By Tim's Toy Tractor
      Two 3 Rib Firestone Tires, 16x6.50-8, 2 of them mounted on OEM Wheel Horse Rims, NEW!
       
      These tires are New, Never Used! Not the cheap China ones, these are High Quality Firestone Tires!
       
      Size: 16x6.50-8
       
      Great for any Garden Tractor or Riding Mower
       
      They are mounted on original Wheel Horse wheels that have been sandblasted & epoxied, and painted with ivory colored paint, note there are a few chips along the inside bead from mounting the tires. The rims will need your specific size wheel bearings installed.
       
      $99.00 Call Tim @ 1-313-460-8858        (Local Pick-Up Only, No Shipping)
       
       
       







    • Tim's Toy Tractor
      By Tim's Toy Tractor
      C - Series, Hood and Sheet Metal (square black insert) (also known as black hood models) for sale!
       
      This sheet metal set, including C Series Hood, Dash piece, Seat Bracket, and Left & Right-Side Covers, and Left & Right Floorboards was sandblasted, epoxy primed, and painted the OEM Wheel Horse Red Paint.
       
      The painted set is not perfect, a little metal pitting on one of the floorboards, a few little imperfections in the paint here and there as I'm a rookie painter, but this is a nice painted set of sheet metal to freshen up your C Series Wheel Horse!
       
      $140.00 O.B.O. Call Tim @ 1-313-460-8858        (No Shipping, Local Pick-Up Only)

















    • Deer hunter
      By Deer hunter
      Does anyone know where I could find a complete engine rebuild kit from for the k-19 ? I absolutely love my c-195 and have had it for years. But the motor let go last fall and I want to rebuild it or upgrade the motor, any suggestions?
    • BrianStasC-101
      By BrianStasC-101
      Hello all. I am looking for suggestions on adapting the pto from my C series tractor to a harbor freight predator 420 13hp engine. I know the predator motors are a controversial topic however it is the route I have chosen for this particular machine. The intent was to mostly use it for plowing so no PTO required but it would be handy to have. Looking to hear from someone that has successfully done the swap that may offer any advice before I attempt to transfer it over. Just looking for any general pointers that will help me along the way to make it go as smoothly as possible. 
×
×
  • Create New...