Sign in to follow this  
SethL1984

Grass Catchers / Baggers

SethL1984

Don't know if this was discussed, but are there any universal baggers/catchers you can still get for the 3/4/500 series?

Tankman

You might look at a TracVac. Very nice and work well.

I recently picked up a nice 8hp Briggs TracVac for a friend, $200.

With an older Horse, sometime ago, 3' RD deck, towed a Jackson or Parker sweeper. Kept the lawns clean. This was one of my 1st WH setups. Worked very well.

Nowadays I mow frequently, no need to bag. Leaves (or if I do see some grass cuttings) my Echo backpack blower does the job. This backpack blower after my Horses, "Is my best friend." Fall leaves are quickly blown into my surrounding woods.

I don't remember seeing WH baggers. :eusa-think:

PS. Hot enough for y'all? My 1st tractor was a '32 Farmall. Donated it to the Lancaster Boys Club after leaving Rough 'N Tumble in Kinzers, PA (early 70's).

SousaKerry

The only deck that Wheel Horse made that was really compatible without using a powered blower was the two bladed 37"  But that said there was a blower attachment that ran off of the deck belts.  I have seen a few but not many.

Forest Road

A lot of guys are happy with tow behind lawn sweepers.

dennist

The only deck that Wheel Horse made that was really compatible without using a powered blower was the two bladed 37"  But that said there was a blower attachment that ran off of the deck belts.  I have seen a few but not many.

Yes, the blower ones that run off the deck work well, I have one F/S locally, but you are too far away.