Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
glkssailor

C105, 8 speed, metal fenders, K241AS, a few questions

Recommended Posts

glkssailor

Good day,

 

I have just purchased my first wheelhorse, and I am working on locating manuals, but am not sure if I have all the information I need. I was able to get the engine serial number and model but could not find any plate on the tractor itself, and the one complete(ish) decal indicates it is a C 105.

 

Engine: Spec no. 46812, Model no. K241AS Serial No. 12171230

 

Any thoughts on what year? My guess would be 1981 based on the 3rd and 4th characters of the Spec no. but I don't know.

 

Thanks in advance for your help. I'll post a pic when I can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
gwest_ca

Based on the early 1982 Kohler serial number it is likely a 1982 model 01-10K803. The first 3 digits 120-129 were used in 1982.

 

Wheel Horse used the 46812 spec number 1981-1984.

 

Garry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Similar Content

    • Tim's Toy Tractor
      By Tim's Toy Tractor
      Seat, New! Universal Garden Tractor / Riding Mower Seat
       
      This is a new seat that I purchased for a project tractor and never used, it is in Perfect as New Condition.
       
      I have used this seat on a few Wheel Horse tractors, and they have been a perfect fit and look great.
       
      This is a Universal fitment seat; it has multiple mounting holes and mounting patterns for fitment on most Graden Tractors and Riding Mowers.
       
      $49.00  Call Tim @ 1-313-460-8858     (Local Pick-Up Only, No Shipping)






    • Tim's Toy Tractor
      By Tim's Toy Tractor
      Two 3 Rib Firestone Tires, 16x6.50-8, 2 of them mounted on OEM Wheel Horse Rims, NEW!
       
      These tires are New, Never Used! Not the cheap China ones, these are High Quality Firestone Tires!
       
      Size: 16x6.50-8
       
      Great for any Garden Tractor or Riding Mower
       
      They are mounted on original Wheel Horse wheels that have been sandblasted & epoxied, and painted with ivory colored paint, note there are a few chips along the inside bead from mounting the tires. The rims will need your specific size wheel bearings installed.
       
      $99.00 Call Tim @ 1-313-460-8858        (Local Pick-Up Only, No Shipping)
       
       
       







    • Tim's Toy Tractor
      By Tim's Toy Tractor
      C - Series, Hood and Sheet Metal (square black insert) (also known as black hood models) for sale!
       
      This sheet metal set, including C Series Hood, Dash piece, Seat Bracket, and Left & Right-Side Covers, and Left & Right Floorboards was sandblasted, epoxy primed, and painted the OEM Wheel Horse Red Paint.
       
      The painted set is not perfect, a little metal pitting on one of the floorboards, a few little imperfections in the paint here and there as I'm a rookie painter, but this is a nice painted set of sheet metal to freshen up your C Series Wheel Horse!
       
      $140.00 O.B.O. Call Tim @ 1-313-460-8858        (No Shipping, Local Pick-Up Only)

















    • Deer hunter
      By Deer hunter
      Does anyone know where I could find a complete engine rebuild kit from for the k-19 ? I absolutely love my c-195 and have had it for years. But the motor let go last fall and I want to rebuild it or upgrade the motor, any suggestions?
    • Donavon1
      By Donavon1
      Project black Betty the diesel 1054
×
×
  • Create New...