Sign in to follow this  
eibbed

604 dualies

eibbed

I want to put dualies on my 604, so I am looking to purchase two more rims ,preferably with tires. Of course the adapters would be great too, but for now I would be happy to obtain the rims and the tires. How do I go about finding them?

Dave

TT

Your best bet would be to post a wanted ad in the appropriate location here at RS, along with a picture of your existing tires. (Unless you don't care if they match.)

Make sure you post your location - you never know when someone close might have what you are looking for. (shipping tires and wheels isn't cheap)

I would also suggest watching for wheels and/or tires from the ebay seller "Joe's Outdoor Power". He is located in MI and parts out many tractors. Narrow wheels aren't a big seller, so you might be able to get a decent deal. B)

eibbed

I hate to ask you this, but where would the appropriate section be for me to post my wanted ad? iAlthough it is not critical, yes I would prefer to have the tires match so I will attempt to post a picture tomorrow. and give my location in the ad which by the way is O'Fallon, IL. Just across the river from St. Louis, MO. I am having no luck posting pictures on RS so I may be requesting your help in that area too.

I wil also take your suggestion and watch out for deals on ebay.

Thanks, Dave

TT

You can find the "Wanted" section in the "General Talk" forum under the "Classifieds" heading.