Sign in to follow this  
Curmudgeon

North Central Wheel Horse Events Club

nylyon

Very nice Dale, looks like it will be a great event!

Curmudgeon

The North Central Wheel Horse Events Club will be in attendance at the Pioneer Power show in Le Sueur, Minnesota in August. We intend to have a display of wares, mostly to sell, maybe some small items to give away, if we can afford it.

Personally, since I've researched so many different items, I'm not sure what would be most popular.

Everybody likes hats and t-shirts, but they also tend to be expensive. These would be for sale only, IF we have them.

Would anyone be interested in things such as pens, pencils, mousepads, key fobs etc.? These run between one and ten bucks a piece.

There is no way we can have all of the above mentioned items, nor are the possibilities limited to those I mentioned.

My question is, which would all of you be most interested in?

$2 items?

$20 items?

Pen with logo?

T-shirt with logo?

Give me your opinion, it will be a topic of discussion among the club officers this weekend.

Thanks,

Dale Garver, club secretary

Jim_M

The North Central Wheel Horse Events Club will be in attendance at the Pioneer Power show in Le Sueur, Minnesota in August. We intend to have a display of wares, mostly to sell, maybe some small items to give away, if we can afford it.

Personally, since I've researched so many different items, I'm not sure what would be most popular.

Everybody likes hats and t-shirts, but they also tend to be expensive. These would be for sale only, IF we have them.

Would anyone be interested in things such as pens, pencils, mousepads, key fobs etc.? These run between one and ten bucks a piece.

There is no way we can have all of the above mentioned items, nor are the possibilities limited to those I mentioned.

My question is, which would all of you be most interested in?

$2 items?

$20 items?

Pen with logo?

T-shirt with logo?

Give me your opinion, it will be a topic of discussion among the club officers this weekend.

Thanks,

Dale Garver, club secretary

Dale,

I won't be there, but I'll give you my opinion anyway. I would probably be most interested in a T shirt.

Jim

Curmudgeon

Opinions is what we want Jim. Thanks!

Dale, secretary with the gams, NCWHEC

T-Mo

Since opinions is what you're after, I'll throw mine in then. I would say cap then a t-shirt. But then I like baseball caps. :whistle:

mikewilliams68

Thanks, for all the interest and comments on our show/club etc. Mike, planning like crazy in N.D. :whistle:

mikewilliams68

As the president Dale, I want some pens with our logo on them. I think the round logo will do great on the t-shirt pocket and the rectangle on the back of a t-shirt or a mouse pad. I wouldn't mind a mouse pad too. You can't have the words Wheel Horse on to many things I say!

My 9 year old son just made a flower pot and painted the horse and head on it!

Mike , working on a good little show with lots of help from my friends!

mikewilliams68

Since we were added to Lesuer's site and show flyer I have been contacted by a couple of people saying they plan to bring Wheel Horse snowmobiles to the show. That will be a nice addition to our showing of 'Horse's after all it is in Minn.!

Curmudgeon

I have ordered some pens, however it won't have our logo on them. Couple of reasons, the affordable source I found offers "one color" logos, which ours is far from.

Second, once shrunk down to fit on a pen, I seriously doubt it would be recognizable.

Dale, secretary, NCWHEC

Confused99

I would be interested in joining the club. I would also be interested in attending the show and helping out any way I can.

Curmudgeon

Right now, all it takes to join is be here, or join the yahoo group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NorthCentralWheelHorseEvents/

As for attending, we'd love to have you! Just show up, and when you check in tell them you're with the North Central Wheel Horse Events Club, and they'll direct you to our general location.

At this point, I'm not sure where that will be, or exactly how large it will be. We're just going to have to take a wild guess on how much ground to ask for, and the good folks at the Pioneer Power Show will accommodate us as best they can.

Thanks for your interest.

I have updates that should been posted on what we've been up to, what we decided at the group chat last sunday night, etc., but unfortunately, do have a life beyond here. LOL

Confused99

Sounds good. I will be looking forward to it.

Curmudgeon

April 27, 2008, conference chat, yahoo

Changing back to ncwhec@yahoo.com due to ISP change.

In addition, starting club website at www.geocities.com/ncwhec

Promotional items.

Personalized pens with club name, email, and website addresses to give away to interested parties.

Club logo magnets to give to any exhibitor (their choice of shape) involved with NCWHEC. Others to be sold.

Decals for sale.

T-shirts, and possible mugs, caps, and mouse pads for sale. Get advice from Bryan, at Antique Tractor Supply on how many of which, coloring, etc.

Discussed number of tables, etc.

Tabled discussion of schedule for manning tables.

Mike continues with calls, emails, etc. with Bryan at Antique Tractor Supply about merchandise, and Dave with Pioneer Power. Jason will order additional decals and magnets, start on website, but not have sole resposibility for keeping it up. Dale will order pens, build frame for banner.

In follow up emails, discussion of getting a canopy, approximately 10'x20' for shade and protection of tables, merchandise, and personnel.

Duly submitted, Dale Garver, Secretary.

joebob

I would be interested in joining the club. I would also be interested in attending the show and helping out any way I can.

me to , any plans on other shows that some of us could show are faces and maybe wave a flag or two for the cause

Curmudgeon

Right now, we are concentrating on getting as many people as we can to come to The Pioneer Power Show, that's were we will have a booth set up and constantly attended.

Not to say others can't attend other shows. Just post messages about where you intend to go, and hopefully someone else will say they planned on being there as well, and you can get together.

We're hoping to, in time, have our own show again, but that's in the future, and at that, will only be one show a year.

Dale, secretary

mikewilliams68

I picked up 10 NOS key chains to give to exhibitors of Wheel Horse items. I got them from an old dealer at the Portland swap meet. :whistle:

Curmudgeon

Sounds good Mike!!!

baerpath

If you did the T shirts I'd be interested in a couple. If you would sell them and ship them. Little far for me to come pick them up but...... :whistle:

Duane

Curmudgeon

At this point, t-shirts are planned, I'm sure we can work something out, long as I don't forget!

baerpath

At this point, t-shirts are planned, I'm sure we can work something out, long as I don't forget!

If I remember I'll remind ya !

Now what were we talking about ? :whistle:

Duane

mikewilliams68

Dwayne,

send me your e-mail address and when we know the cost I will send you an e-mail to let you know the total.

Mike President NCWHEC mikewilliams68@hotmail.com

mikewilliams68

The people at the Pioneer Power show have been awesome to deal with and have told me we won't have to worry about not having enough space. As the secondary feature we won't be in the back 40 by the garbage pile so to speak. They are putting us in an open spot right next to the Featured tractor building. From what they said it's a prime spot and I'm sure it is.

Curmudgeon

Just thought I'd add the link to the Pioneer Power Show. http://www.pioneerpowershow.com/

Dale, secretary

mikewilliams68

"me to , any plans on other shows that some of us could show are faces and maybe wave a flag or two for the cause"

I plan to attend the Western Minnesota Steam Threshers Reunion again this year on Labour Day weekend the weekend after Lesuer. Anyone wanting to get to this show e-mail me at: mikewilliams68@hotmail.com

This is an awesome show folks and they love to have new and different things to attract the public.

Mike in N.D.

Curmudgeon

Mike is right, I went to the Western Minnesota Steam Threshers Reunion last year. It's definitely worth going for!