Sign in to follow this  
nylyon

Show pictures and other stuff

nylyon

I have created a special place to post the show pictures located here  Please post ALL show pictures in that area, we'll archive them later.

Also, for our members who are attending.  Please remember to wear your RedSquare hat!  I will be wearing my special (red and silver lettering) Linen Beige hat on Friday and Saturday in support of the show.  Show your support with your hat, stickers, buttons and word of mouth.

Hope all who attend have an awesome time, and please remember those who couldn't make it this year (again) with pictures and stories!  We're waiting for them both.

DOC in Kentucky

Karl, I still have magnets on my tractors that say, WWW.wheelhorseforum.com, before it was Redsquare!!! I think these were from the 2008 show, they are about 4" square and I found them still on the tractors I took that year. We have come a long way since those days!!!

AMC RULES

Can we see one of those magnets Doc? 

nylyon

Just a technicality, it was RedSquare before www.wheelhorseforum.com.  RedSquare started as whtractor.15.forumer.com, I bought wheelhorseforum.com because I didn't like whtractor......

neil

I look forward to seeing pics from this years  show here .

The gallery on wheelhorse collectors show forum doesnt show last years pics which is really dissapointing.

nylyon

Not sure what you're talking about Neil?  :popcorn:

CasualObserver

I'd guess he means the WHCC website... there's 7 pages that say "coming soon"

The RS 2012 Show pictures forum has several posts with pictures.

rmaynard

I look forward to seeing pics from this years  show here .

The gallery on wheelhorse collectors show forum doesnt show last years pics which is really dissapointing.

No one at the Wheel Horse Collectors Club wanted to take responsibilty for running the website and keeping it updated. They had lots of good intentions like the gallery, and being able to pay dues by PayPal, but that has all become a memory. The website now is basically just an ad for the annual show.

I will speak to the new president when he is elected on Friday and see if he and his new board will be doing anything new with the site. Elections and annual meeting are Friday evening just before the ice cream social. :icecream:

nylyon

My comment was sarcastic.  I am sure Neil meant RS, which is why I quickly created the 2012 gallery area and moved posts into there after reading his post :)

neil

Jason,Bob  were right , i did mean the WHCC site

Thank you Karl for adding the RS gallery for 2012 :thumbs:  :flags-wavegreatbritain:

Oh and thank you Karl for your Sarcasm :thumbs:  :ROTF:

TT

Can we see one of those magnets Doc? 

I can assist:

042508B004.jpg

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Those are cool...anyone have an extra they'd share with me?