Sign in to follow this  
illinilefttackle

CRANE LAKE MN. FISHING TRIP

illinilefttackle

Hi Guys- When you have pictures- who do you show them to? Your extended family-thats who! My Son Al Jr always takes a fishing trip up north every summer- this year he invited me....I could not go...because it's getting hard for this old Illini to walk anymore- SO- my grandson got to invite one of his friends. My Grandson Jacob is the smallest of the two in the pictures-man can this kid fish! I never got size like that with my Dad when we went-I know everyone likes picks-so here goes-Thanks-Al

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo7.jpg

photo8.jpg

post-132-0-38211400-1371516127_thumb.jpg

Sparky

Great pics! Nice to see some kids who aren't burying their faces in a smart-phone or a video game :eusa-clap:  .

Thanks for sharing.

Mike............

AMC RULES

Awesome picts...them dudes got the quantity, and some lunkers too.   :handgestures-thumbsup: 

chazm

:text-yeahthat: ... remind me not to go fishing with them youngens.. bad enough that I get out fished by my old fishin buddies much less those young guns ... :laughing-rofl:

chasm  :flags-waveusa:

stevasaurus

Great pictures Al...that is a real nice Smallie...some nice gills there also. :)

Terry M

Nice fish pic Al :handgestures-thumbupright: .    I Take my kids fishing alot and they love it.     Only thing thats weird is their favorite fish to catch is a.........Bullhead! 

But you'll never guess who has to take them off the hook. :eusa-think: