Sign in to follow this  
chevyaddict83

I went to the dark side

chevyaddict83

And picked up this guy. Posted Image

Sent from my 416-8

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:  Some of the parts can be used on a :wh: and the rest will make a cool flea market "Free" pile! :text-lol: 

:ROTF: 

:USA: 

squonk

At least it's not green,

AMC RULES

:violin: You're in our prayers.  :pray:

• Like 1

chevyaddict83

At least its not a box store special. We have to love all old iron. Amd the price was right

Sent from my 416-8

:violin: You're in our prayers. :pray:

it will sleep with three horses.

Sent from my 416-8

Foozerush

If I got CC it would be a 149 or 1450. My grandma had a 149 and my cousins and I put a million hours on it mowing and pushing snow and pulling a trailer around 3+ acres. The one grandma had lasted 24+ years with regular service my uncle gave it. Fix yours up and put her to work.....

Terry M

Yep, at least its not green.  Looks like it will be a nice addition :handgestures-thumbupright: .

Ken B

So long as its not an 1100 you have my blessing! I like the old John Deere round fender 110's and I have fully restored a few of them, so there, I said it! Ive restored MANY a Cub Cadet as well. (I also like some of the other brands.) I was at my brothers house yesterday, he has a real nice old Bolens 800 that I decided I SHALL own one day, soon too I bet....Funny thing is, my son Cole fell in love with that old Bolens and wants it also! I guarantee you this, it will pull any similar sized Wheel Horse all over the yard.....

chevyaddict83

If I got CC it would be a 149 or 1450. My grandma had a 149 and my cousins and I put a million hours on it mowing and pushing snow and pulling a trailer around 3+ acres. The one grandma had lasted 24+ years with regular service my uncle gave it. Fix yours up and put her to work.....

This one is a 1450. I have a lot of reading to do. Going to try and fire it up this afternoon.

Sent from my 416-8

leeave96

Nothing wrong with an IHCC - I've got three and a 4th that is a parts tractor.  Sent you a PM

Good luck,

Bill

chevyaddict83

Nothing wrong with an IHCC - I've got three and a 4th that is a parts tractor. Sent you a PM

Lies. I see no pm, lol

Good luck,

Bill

Sent from my 416-8

leeave96

Nothing wrong with an IHCC - I've got three and a 4th that is a parts tractor. Sent you a PM

Lies. I see no pm, lol

Good luck,

Bill

Sent from my 416-8

I got distracted and didn't hit the send button - check again... ;)

SousaKerry

At least it's not green,

HAHahahahahah

I went down to the farm this past week and there sitting on the goose neck trailer was a combine header and it was green...

I shook my head and asked Dad why, all I could get out of him was it was a good deal.  So ends the Gleaner era on the family farm (there are 4 sitting around the farm)