Sign in to follow this  
nhwheelhorse

well got another one gotta love junkies

nhwheelhorse

my budy called me and said he had a suprise for me and to bring the truck so i roll up and to my surprise it is a b100 with a 42" ? inch deck snow blower and plow.

says you ow me a 30 rack and call it good. was going to hual it in with a steel barn a lady wanted gone.the thing is almost new except they damn axle is broke and the blower and plow were under a tree for who knows how long. i know pictures the wife just got time so i will put the herd and every thing else on this weekend when she can help me. thank you all red square for the knowledge and help as i will need more of it. hopefully i can get to the shows this year.if work picks up.would like to meet all of you.

Docwheelhorse

Is the front axle or the transaxle broke? EIther way all that for a 30 Pack is practically FREE :banana:

Raider12

B) Even if you had to scrap the unit because of being to bad, the hub caps alone are worth far more than that. It looks real good in the picture. Looks like you have a good buddy!

nhwheelhorse

that one is not mine. i will have to get pictures when we get back later of the whole herd and every thing i got this week.wife is busy with the camera right now.all she keeps saying is you better have a good plan for these.AS only a couple can stay in the yard and take up space in the barn.the trans axle is broken it appears. but i herd/read (tt i think ) said there is a clip in there that is famous for letting go?