Sign in to follow this  
Accumulator

Need a part for my mower deck

Accumulator

Hi, I bought a Work Horse GT1600 last winter.  It has a snowblower and mower deck.  Inspite of the amazingly slow onslaught of summer, I do need to cut the grass.  I got the snowblower off ok, but am having trouble with the mower deck. The deck ID#05-42MR02.  It seems to be missing the hitch bar (part #101758). As far as I can tell this part is not available from Toro.  Any chance that anybody has one they would sell me?  Or any ideas where I could get one.

I really want to like this tractor, the tractor itself runs real good and starts great in Northern MN winters, but so far the implements have left alot to be desired.

Thanks for your help.  David J

dbartlett1958

David,

Welcome to Red Square.  You will find lots of help and support here for your tractor and implements.  That hitch assembly (#101758) is common to many Wheel Horse decks so you should be able to come up with one fairly easily.  I'm sure some of the used parts guys on here will offer something up soon.

Good Luck.

Trouty56

Sure all the other parts are there??  Odd that this is missing....you could place a wanted add in the classifieds...for all of you....this is the bar that fits in the mid attach and holds the front of the carriage assembly...  Number 1 below....

post-1933-0-91246900-1370513253.jpg

gwest_ca

Operator manual

Garry