Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
wheeledhorseman

D-200 at work

Recommended Posts

wheeledhorseman

I'm led to believe that some members like seeing pictures of tractors at work and some of you may remember I picked up a second D-200 earlier in the year. No deck, no three point, authentic rat look, and dirt bike mufflers (I've come to love the sound) but it did have a ball hitch front and rear so here's what it's used for.

 

post-4509-0-16619500-1370209439_thumb.jp

 

My son has a boat and he was determined to get it out in the water today.

 

post-4509-0-64976000-1370209507_thumb.jp

 

I've no idea what it weighs on its trailer but it's a 17 ft Maxum so I guess at least well over a ton and a half. Manoevering the trailers in a tight space is far easier using the 'D' than previously with the Grand Cherokee. (There's always a way of justifying the need for another  :wh:)

 

post-4509-0-52234700-1370210001_thumb.jp

 

The D pulls it well even with its grass tires though I'll get it some 'ags' sometime. The box trailer needed pulling out as well as it hadn't been unloaded since we returned from a show last weekend.

 

post-4509-0-68093100-1370210155_thumb.jp

 

Inside was the Lister Autotruck he's just finished restoring so again a similar weight being pulled up a slight incline.

 

Andy

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
AMC RULES

Awesome picts...looks like that big guy is earning it's keep.   :handgestures-thumbsup: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
KC9KAS

Thank you for the "working GT" pictures!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
rexman72

thanks for sharing the pics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
953 nut

You are right, a lot of us love to see pictures of :wh:  at work and play; if I wasn't such a procrastinater (see oteh post) I would post a few of me working, but I'm putting that off until later!   :text-thankyouyellow: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
JamesBe1

Thanx for sharing Andy.  How about posting some vids?  We'd all love to see them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Jake Kuhn

:text-coolphotos:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Similar Content

    • BuffaloD200
      By BuffaloD200
      Finally getting around to working on my ark loader.  The previous owner said he thinks the problem is with the spool valve.  
      As I've learned a bit more about hydraulics now, I'd like to get this all sorted out.  
      I noticed the power beyond port is connected to the reservoir return.  Is that right?  
      Anyone see anything blatantly incorrect?



    • ccs002
      By ccs002
      Looking for a complete hydro pump for a D-160. Tractor is missing everything from the rubber coupler disc back. Also willing to buy a complete tractor for parts, the closer to Harrisonburg VA the better. Thank you. 
    • tractorboy79
      By tractorboy79
      I was looking around on ebay and noticed that hydraulic actuators from John Deere 312, 317, etc models appear to be Identical to a Gt14 or d series lift cylinder. My question is would a new cylinder from ebay be able to replace one that is on a gt14 or d series?
       
      Images below of cylinders to show similaritys.


    • BuffaloD200
      By BuffaloD200
      '74 D-180
       
      My friction disc in gone on my clutch.  I saw the old post about making a new friction disc, so I'm not concerned about that.
      I managed to remove the front clutch plate and double v-belt pulley.  But I can't separate the two.  When I took the assembly off the spiraloc washer popped off on its own.  I HAVE READ THE MANUALS.
      So I should be able to just remove the pulley from the front clutch and continue with step 4.  The v-belt pulley is loose as all hell and flops around like a dead fish.  It seems to be hung up on a ring or bearing race.  
      So my thoughts are grab a BFH or sparky the blue tip wrench.
      Is there an unpublished step 3.5, or some trick?
    • BuffaloD200
      By BuffaloD200
      Hey all, 
       
      My '74 D180 has a lot of trouble pushing snow.  Weighted tires, but nothing else at this time.  I've found it gets stuck frequently and only one wheel spins.  Do these tractors not have a limited slip/locker arrangement?  How does everyone manage with the infamous one wheel peel?
×
×
  • Create New...